Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-05 21:38:33

On 2018-09-05 19:18:58 Kimmylee said:
On 2018-09-05 19:15:17 JohnnyBGoode said: Yes girls are taught by their Ssenga's (paternal aunts) how to pull them - and they also use some herbs

One girl once laughed at me becuase I said I did not know how to pull them


Very true.

So you knew how to pull them then, probably in more ways than one...lol

In all the years of my life my elder sister only noticed that I was blessed with natural excessive labia as an adult. To her surprise she was shocked to see them visible after I had my bath. They shrink back after a while by the way.

The cons of possessing these lips is that I can't wear denim jeans without underwear.



So Miss Kimmylee do you believe, in terms of those lovely lips of yours, that you are cursed or blessed?
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2636
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-05 22:01:52
Edited: 2018-09-05 22:03:08

On 2018-09-05 21:38:33 jaykay96 said:
On 2018-09-05

So Miss Kimmylee do you believe, in terms of those lovely lips of yours, that you are cursed or blessed?



The higher percentage of it's use is a huge advantage because not only does she have excessive lips the vigina entrance is tight as a fastened rope to date. So to answer your question Mr jaykay96 I am extremely blessed and wouldn't trade nana for anything. We're best friends for life!

Till death do us apart
2old2
2old2 - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-05 23:24:32

On 2018-09-05 22:01:52 Kimmylee said:


I am extremely blessed and wouldn't trade nana for anything.



I can vouch for that. If you let me?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-06 05:51:24

On 2018-09-05 22:01:52 Kimmylee said:
On 2018-09-05 21:38:33 jaykay96 said: On 2018-09-05

So Miss Kimmylee do you believe, in terms of those lovely lips of yours, that you are cursed or blessed?

The higher percentage of it's use is a huge advantage because not only does she have excessive lips the vigina entrance is tight as a fastened rope to date. So to answer your question Mr jaykay96 I am extremely blessed and wouldn't trade nana for anything. We're best friends for life!

Till death do us apart



@Kimmylee yes blessed you are, for the overall package of those long lips, the tight punani, and the added bonus of a very responsive and engorging clit make the Kimmylee experience very worthwhile. A journey around that nether region is one no man should miss out on. May death be a long way away.
Tizz
Tizz - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 549
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-06 19:26:51

Hmmmm...so our Miss Kimmy is blessed with "pleasure lips".
I should have known earlier...
This reminds me of my earlier days in one of my escapades as a young stud.
I must have been in my early 20's and I was seeing this hot older married woman(yes I was a cougar hunter of note).
She was endowed with the most amazing pair of pussylips.
I recall vividly in our first encounter struggling finding my way in as I couldn't navigate past those big labia folds.
After she had fun torturing and teasing my throbbing member,she gently grabbed it and slowly guided it through those luscious flaps guarding the honeypot into her moist,hot pinkness,and Oh!!!the feeling was indescribable!!!
It was tighter than a blowjob!!!
Those lips milked me till I was drier than Kalahari.
I never underestimated the Lips ever again.
Yes there is a good reason why in most African tribes women value their size so much.
tudor11
tudor11 - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2009
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-06 20:16:36
Edited: 2018-09-06 20:17:35

I may sound silly here, but growing up, I heard of malebas, where a lady would not release the penis, until she was totally satisfied, I'm not sure if this is true..

Did not bother to find out.. Then there's also the story of snuff.. But that's when I was young...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-06 23:20:01

I wonder what is the longest they can be
J_69
J_69 - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 08:43:14

Questions to you malebe pros:
1. Does the malebe grip your dick or just cover it? Can the woman make her malebe contract like she can with her pussy?
2. Does long malebe usually equate to tight pussy?
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2650
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 12:32:01

On 2018-09-06 19:26:51 Tizz said:
Hmmmm...so our Miss Kimmy is blessed with "pleasure lips".
I should have known earlier...
This reminds me of my earlier days in one of my escapades as a young stud.



When in Joburg, you're welcome to relive that memory but this time we are creating a new one....*wink*
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2651
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 12:39:38
Edited: 2018-09-07 12:40:31

@J_69

1. Mine blankets the cock for a warmer sensation.
2. Mine do not equate to any tightness because it is an external skin. My tightness is just at the entrance of my pussy.

Visual scope when you can look at it and experience when you feeling it.

Not a malebe pro just classifying my own baby.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.