Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-09-04 15:13:02

On 2018-09-03 10:28:18 Tiger_ said:
I don't get the hype??
What would the length of the lips matter?
I see the face of a bulldog in my mind?
This is like a man bragging about having the longest foreskin on his uncircumcised member?

Help me out here please or am I missing something?



I agree with you completely - I think it's overrated but then again each to his own
heisenburg
heisenburg - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-04 22:27:07

Pm as well with the rates
Mercury
Mercury - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-05 07:25:05

hy bbe yes i have long malebe and a half
esajoer
esajoer - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Gold Member
Joined:
25 Jan 2012
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-05 08:13:24

On 2018-09-05 07:25:05 Mercury said:
hy bbe yes i have long malebe and a half



Mercury, you will have to proof this to us by means of one or two Personal gallery photos...
Mercury
Mercury - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-05 14:17:59

wow must i send a pic of them?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-05 18:50:11

On 2018-09-05 14:17:59 Mercury said:
wow must i send a pic of them?



Load pic on your personal gallery
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2630
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-05 19:05:50
Edited: 2018-09-05 19:09:01

On 2018-09-02 21:42:52 JohnnyBGoode said:
In Uganda they are known as "twin towers" - there is even a competition among women to see who has the longest



It is because they pull them over a period of time from an early age.

And in other African countries they are cut off. Just like they would in circumcision with the foreskin of a penis. Mind you that it's a once off chop with a huge knife.
JohnnyBGoode
JohnnyBGoode - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-05 19:15:17

Yes girls are taught by their Ssenga's (paternal aunts) how to pull them - and they also use some herbs

One girl once laughed at me becuase I said I did not know how to pull them
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2631
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-05 19:15:55

On 2018-09-03 10:28:18 Tiger_ said:
I don't get the hype??
What would the length of the lips matter?
I see the face of a bulldog in my mind?
This is like a man bragging about having the longest foreskin on his uncircumcised member?

Help me out here please or am I missing something?



If you can picture a lady giving you a blowjob and her lips (mouth) covering your penis, you'll get the idea of what the excessive minora labia is capable of doing.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2632
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-05 19:18:58
Edited: 2018-09-05 19:26:44

On 2018-09-05 19:15:17 JohnnyBGoode said:
Yes girls are taught by their Ssenga's (paternal aunts) how to pull them - and they also use some herbs

One girl once laughed at me becuase I said I did not know how to pull them




Very true.

So you knew how to pull them then, probably in more ways than one...lol

In all the years of my life my elder sister only noticed that I was blessed with natural excessive labia as an adult. To her surprise she was shocked to see them visible after I had my bath. They shrink back after a while by the way.

The cons of possessing these lips is that I can't wear denim jeans without underwear.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.