hi here all day for you. please cal for info into prices services offered. CASH ONLY NO EFTS....
Hi Gents! Come Indulge Yourself In A Relaxed Atmosphere let's Seduce Each Other's Bodies ......
Hi Gents! Please Support My N@ughty Content Special With Sexting ... Kisses Tegan
Hello gents come through for a full body sensual, Swedish and sensual massage with body to body...
Morning gents Come get the magic touch of Combination of professional and sensual massage...
Good morning Durban gents Im available today Come and spoil yourself today
Cum wet my sheets with your ....you know you want to spank this little ass
Hi gentlemen I have a special for today only. 30min /R1200, 60min / R1400 All content bundles...
Good morning Gents Im available today from 9am to 11pm for an amazing sexy sensual full...
Good morning my Luvies Come warm up on this cold October day with me. Long legs to wrap around...
MORNING GUYS. here for you most of the day. I WORK ALONE, NO A HOUSE OR CLUB. VRRY PRIVATE....
They beuaty of tattoos is mesmerizing......come and explore while getting the best sensual of...
Good morning guys, I'm Available right now for morning glory session kindly call or chat me on...
Avaliable today sensual massage gfe oils and a mind Blowing experience Half price on New CONTENT.
Tomorrow I'm in the mood to start my day with some fine dining. Whipped cream, with strawberries...
I usually do not travel but I'm planning to maybe travel a bit next week....what area would u...
Where its all included at a very good rate... Cum and play with me daddy... make me squirt....
Rates as follow 500=30 min 850 =1hr Fh / gf experience No anal NOTHING WITHOUT