Massage magic awaits ! Book now and let the healing begin. Limited spots available!
I saw the threads about punters that are into foot fetish, well if you are in the southern part...
Good morning Gents Escape today for an erotic sexy sensational full Swedish massage with...
Rise and shine, Gentleman The purple world awaits... and I'm available today to make it a little...
We offer a great deal of Variety of upmarket well Equipped team of Upmarket African and Caucasian...
Having an dirty mind makes an ordinary conversation much more interesting...an orgasm a day keeps...
Like the say early birds catches the fattest worm come and enjoy my morning massage break fast...
Did u know massage can boost your immune system, reduce pain, improve sleep? Book now and...
Good morning gents, I'm in beautiful Cape Town --- indulge in a sensual experience that'll...
Morning gents Cape Town, I'm here and ready to spoil you with a sensual touch and loads of fun
Available all day long, come and join me for a lovely steamy session.
Come for an Early Spoil with lots of sensual touches. Special Rate between 7am to 12:30pm Call...
Hey guys Available to get u nice and horny with my slutty mouth. Let me help u blow ur load...
I offer combination of sensual and professional massage.you can choose whether you want me to...
Available for you. I am oily and ready, let's have a one on one session where I bring you the...