A gentle reminder that Mistress Sparkle is available this week for exclusive outcalls and...
Lovey Shamale offer special massage free n rim came n ejoy your self bby
I'm available for some rejuvenating massages, getting rid of all the knots and tension all over...
Hello gentleman,I am available for mind-blowing experiences in Cresta this holiday season... See...
wanna be pampered with a sensual massage where you will be pampered by body to body massage with...
Good morning gents. Newfreshly made online content available.... Christmas week special's...
Dearest Darlings, Just a kind reminder, that I offer 15 minute quickies, and I have a lovely...
I honestly don't want to leave Durban. My clients here have been absolutely amazing, kind,...
I'm offering GFE and PSe services until late tonight. Don't miss out I rarely work night time....
I'm available foe GFE and PSE services today until late. Whatsapp me now to book. I'm feeling...
Gentlemen if you are lover of big boobs and relaxing then you are at the right place. I offer a...
Get R200 off 60 and 90 minute messages. As well as R100 for content (faceless, solo) Xxx
Good day gentsavailable for appointments.Brandnew price list with more hot steamy sessions added....
"Rainy days are made for relaxation---come spoil yourself with a sexy sensual massage...
Good morning gents Im back in Jhb Come and spoil yourself today with a sexy sensual...
;) Sensual Massage ;) A luxurious full-body experience with soft, seductive touch, body-to-body...