Join me at my private apartment for a sensual massage with a twist. Message me for rates and...
I dont know how to say this..... .... Just send a whatsapp so i can tell you more. All im...
Good morning gentlemen: I offer a combination of professional massage and sensual massage where...
Gentlemen, are you looking for fun and lots of playtime, with attention, charm, and an experience...
Hey guys I'm available to take bookings today let me know if ur interested in tasting 0784058149
TODAY ONLY.... R100 OFF!!!!! On both 30min & 60min appointments whatsapp for more...
Wanna have some fun on this sexy Saturday call or WhatsApp on 076 914 7551 to book....
Hey love are u feeling horny come and spoil yourself with me let me rock your world with my...
A well rounded, slow articulate massage that eases your tension followed by an arousing Tantric...
Hi Gents! Come Indulge Yourself With A Relaxed Sensual GFE With Edging & More ... N@ughty...
Lucy Layla Tasha Erica CandyB is available today they all horny waiting to spoil you passionately...
Hey daddies got new naughty content on offer and I do video calls and sexting
Good morning guys I'm available for morning glory session kindly call or chat me on WhatsApp...
Runaway from work come and distress I am here for all your fetish and fantasies ... special...
To all the amazing gentleman out there: I, Tash administer a Special Bondage Technique that will...
Good day gents. HotOnline content available. Package deal special available.Lot's to choose from....
I offer a wide range of fantasies , a combination of professional massage and sensual massage...