Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Includes EXTRAS like Penetration,Rimming,BJ,Boobjob,FH,GFE,BDSM,Bodyslides,Sex toys,Prostrate...
Hi gents I'm running this orgasm packed special again As the heading says... Full...
Videocalls at a awesome special price. New videos. Package deals that just leaves you satisfied
Offering Luxury TREAT Sensual Touch of a Smoothering Massages relax your body and mind GFE BJ's...
I thought it would be a great way to say thank you to my regulars to have a 50% discounted rate...
Dear ESA, Kindly activate my gold membership. POP emailed to your offices. Thanks.
I'm visiting JHB this fresh winters morning. Any ladies that have breast milk willing to share...
I'm looking for a young African girl with big booty and small waist around Gauteng...... would be...
Morning guys, I have a special for this week, huge discount. Remote service available. Call...
Bad news for smokers. The Application by FITA (Fair Trade Independent Tobacco Association) to...
hello fellars, I am here for you for whatsapp live show. please call for info. please call on...
Hi guys Just letting u know I'm here for live video calls starting at 9pm... Xxx Mandy...
evening guys, sorry off now and thanks guys for you company on whatsapp today, even though very...
Are you looking for seriously hard-core sexual energy to be ignited... Prepare yourself for some...
Happy weekend gents!! Online content don't forget weekend deals! VIDEO TITLES 1. Sweet...
Good day all it looks like my BDSM Mistress is still on lockdown. Looking for someone that can...
Got it from FB... just had to share... Interesting history! They used to use urine to tan...
hello fellars. please only whatsapp me on a number i give to you. the one on here is for only...
hi fellars, will be available most of the dau for you for that sexy live video show. look...
Any sp up for this..just fooling around and see what happens? No pressure.. Pm me
Hi Guys I know there was a pronouncement of the opening of hotels, B&B, lodges, When will...
Hey lovely gents whatsapp me for online content available xx Video calls pictures...