Meg
Meg - Re: Where is all the locals?
Re: Where is all the locals?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2948
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-26 07:10:44

On 2017-02-25 04:00:08 RubyWinchester said:
On 2017-02-03 18:34:35 Stommerik said: What happened to Ruby Winchester? Was so nice to read a woman's (but non WG) perspective!

Here I am Stommerik!! Skiesie jong. I had a really bad experience with a WG, and got a bit of a skrik. I still check in every now and then, but mostly just roofkyking. Thanks for noticing that I was missing! :)

Sorry to hear about your ordeal my girl. You welcome to PM me. Hope you okey.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2949
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-26 07:11:14

On 2017-02-26 03:41:45 furine said:
Awesome profile Meg :)

Thank you Sir.
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: Where is all the locals?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-26 17:31:13

On 2017-02-26 07:10:44 Meg said:
On 2017-02-25 04:00:08 RubyWinchester said: On 2017-02-03 18:34:35 Stommerik said: What happened to Ruby Winchester? Was so nice to read a woman's (but non WG) perspective!

Here I am Stommerik!! Skiesie jong. I had a really bad experience with a WG, and got a bit of a skrik. I still check in every now and then, but mostly just roofkyking. Thanks for noticing that I was missing! :)

Sorry to hear about your ordeal my girl. You welcome to PM me. Hope you okey.

Baie dankie blom! Ek sal seker eventually genoeg guts bymekaar krap om weer te probeer, het net vir nou nog bietjie bomskok. #bietjiebangnou
:D
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: Where is all the locals?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-26 17:38:35

On 2017-02-25 15:43:50 johndoe69za said:
On 2017-02-25 10:25:44 RubyWinchester said: Sh, better to keep mum about what happened. Maar ek HET geleer al die meisies nie noodwendig super nice is nie. Nastiness and skinnering is rife in this industry. En ook dat ek as vrou kakker behandel word as die ander klinte. Fuck knows why. I think I'm a nice girl, one of the few women in the world who doesn't succumb to jealousy or possessiveness, I don't judge, en al is ek nou nie 'n model nie, is ek nie bad looking nie. But ja. Dit was onsmaaklik , en het nogal 'n wrang smaak in my mond gelos.

Miss Winchester - Unfortunately you will find this is true about life and women in general, as with the rifle you name yourself after, when you have a dud round merely use your lever action to put another round in the chamber. You do not give up shooting as it is way to much fun

Jip, it's the law of life when with women all over, it's the main reason why I only have male friends. I've always been treated with suspicion and possessiveness, and seen as a threat by other women. So I choose not to have female friends. Men have less drama. I just didn't expect it in this industry. I expected a sisterhood, not badmouthing eachother or clients they haven't even met. But I will reload the chamber eventually. Just have to get past the fear of guns for now. ;)
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Where is all the locals?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 510
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-26 17:41:46
Edited: 2017-02-26 17:44:34

On 2017-02-26 17:38:35 RubyWinchester said:
On 2017-02-25 15:43:50 johndoe69za said: But I will reload the chamber eventually. Just have to get past the fear of guns for now. ;)

Well for now at least you have a lever to play with ...........

And remember in this industry every other woman is seen as competition and a possible reduction in income
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Where is all the locals?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 511
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-26 17:43:25
Edited: 2017-02-26 17:45:00

double post
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2953
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-27 09:54:34
Edited: 2017-02-27 09:55:25

Don't know what happend..
But not all woman or men are the same.
There's still good people out here in this field.

Think of it like this.
Trust no one. . Until they proven to be trust worthy.
You can always trust someone to be consistent in doing bad things...its there way of life.
It's the good people you need to worry about because they could change anyday.
Like I said a million times....don't have any expectations...it doesn't leave room for disappointment.
Witwolf82
Witwolf82 - Re: Where is all the locals?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-28 15:01:18

Hmmmmm..... jy sien.... I take a sabbatical (meaning my bosses decided three months in the middle of Angola with limited interwebs is a good way to waste my time) and I miss a lot.... Tipies corporate bastards. Seems I have a lot to catch up on...
Mujahid008
Mujahid008 - Re: Where is all the locals?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-07 14:20:28

On 2017-02-25 09:31:35 ESA SUPPORT said:
Meg

All the parties you mention are on the forum under new names, some as active some more reserved, even all the parties that left in protest after the RB debacle are all back.

Why go to the trouble to delete yourself in protest to be in RB good books and then to be back almost instantly under a new name.

Many years ago I noted that this forum is more addictive than heroin and so its seems.

Good day
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

Well, I for one would prefer my "Mujahid"nic. But alas, Erin took it upon herself to ban me after my statements on the "ass pictures" thread. She then said that I'm too "disruptive and disrespectful". I said with the exception of the ass pics thread, please point out EXACTLY where I was disruptive and disrespectful. Obviously she could not. For good measure, I've asked a number of WG's if they think I was disruptive, disrespectful or even malicious. Not a single WG agreed with those sentiments. Altho many said I have kak-praat siekte and make too many flou jokes. Fuck man, one of the ESA rules of the forum must just make it clear that humour is not allowed. Any ways, are there ANY wgs or punters (even the racist ones who pm'd me calling me a c**lie poes) who think I was disrespectful to any one? Please point it out.

In a nutshell: even after apologising profusely, Erin insisted I should come to the ESA offices. She refused my counter offer of meeting at any restaurant in Sandton. She eventually accused me of being up to no good and having ulterior motives. (An allegations that really worked on my moer. There is nothing worse than being accused of some shit, and when I ask prove to me why you say so and you cannot!) For me personally, it felt like the old apartheid days when the garden boy being summoned by the white madam, and I would have none of it. I made it clear in emails to Erin that I value my privacy and will not go to ESA offices. I mentioned that I will agree to stay the off the forum, but wish to have my gold membership activated. I paid for the gold membership, but Erin refused to activate it. Lost my moolla paid. For that reason had to get another username on a new cheap device and alternate kak ISP just to get the gold membership benefit (now, ironically, actually breaking a ESA forum rule of having more than one username). Maar ek kap sout! Moettie vir my vra wat is jou anne username nie. My biessageit issie jou biessageittie!

Any ways, now that Erin is doin somethin else, I wonder if can revert back to my Mujahid username? But will hou my bek from the forum.

To all the WGs who appreciated my flou jokes and kak humour, stay cool as you all are. Salute.

Real pity Erin and I didnt see eye to eye, becoz she is ain't bad looking at all.

ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Where is all the locals?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1889
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-07 15:04:02

Mujahid simply put you not welcome back until I have meet you in person. Any new username attributed to you will be banned as soon as we link it to you.

This is not negotiable if you wish to participate its under those conditions only.

Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.