Meg - Re: Where is all the locals?
Re: Where is all the locals?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2889
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-02 23:09:54

Okey where are all the Locals. ..correction
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where is all the locals?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-02 23:10:34
Edited: 2017-02-02 23:11:14

On 2017-02-02 22:38:27 Ben Layden said:

Not quite mijnheer!
If the subject is plural, the verb must be plural.
The subject "locals" is plural.
Therefore the verb must be "are", thus:
"Where are all the locals?"

Basically exactly what my Grade 11 English teacher would say before he opened his cupboard to take out his selection of "rottange"....having me choose one....ending up with me bending over for "ses van die bestes" and walking home with my butt on fire.... LMGA!
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Where is all the locals?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 485
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-03 09:23:48

On 2017-02-02 16:54:51 Meg said:
Lol..real life girls and getting a life is 2 different things sweetheart. But gaan mal...lekker speel.

Yip Meg you are right their is a difference. 'Life' = lewe en Live is 'lewendige'.
Meg
Meg - Re: Where is all the locals?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2891
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-03 10:49:59

Ai fok...haal my nou weer uit oor my spelling.lol Its fine. Dit gebeur as jy tik en nie kyk dat hy self auto correct nie.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Where is all the locals?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 639
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-03 11:23:53

Meg we love you to bits!

Never lose your great sense of humour and down to earth awesome personality!

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-03 12:02:49

Meg is een van net n paar wat my uit retirement uit sal lok nog .... i are lus four her
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Where is all the locals?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-03 12:20:00

I think as the women used to say this site brings quality punters, the punters used it because the wgs provided quality service too.

However of late, I've noticed quality service is diminishing in bucket loads and that from some of the top rated and reviewed wgs so it kind of put me off being so active and taking what's on here as credible anymore. I actually now want to explore other options to find what those locals found to keep them busy since these reviews and even the pricing no longer reflect what you will get.

To top it off, prices increase exponentially while the service drops.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Where is all the locals?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 486
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-03 16:09:00
Edited: 2017-02-03 16:16:46

On 2017-02-03 12:20:00 Need4Passion said:
I think as the women used to say this site brings quality punters, the punters used it because the wgs provided quality service too.

However of late, I've noticed quality service is diminishing in bucket loads and that from some of the top rated and reviewed wgs so it kind of put me off being so active and taking what's on here as credible anymore. I actually now want to explore other options to find what those locals found to keep them busy since these reviews and even the pricing no longer reflect what you will get.

To top it off, prices increase exponentially while the service drops.

I have had similar experiences in respect of service providers who talk a good story on this site and then do not walk the talk. In addition some are supported and enthusiastically reviewed by the same gaggle of 'regulars'. So I agree with need4passion.

How much of what goes on here is just plain sales and marketing and a waste of punters time? As for price increases, my question is are we getting anything more than talk for the higher fees? If yes,fine, if no, well watch your number of bookings drop as your price increases.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-03 18:34:35

What happened to Ruby Winchester? Was so nice to read a woman's (but non WG) perspective!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-03 20:02:25

Locals , they come and go sometimes never gone forever I have been on and off for ages probably before allot of you and we always come back.

Unless some get themselves banned they keep the names, The other possibility that may exist is the obvious demise of life or the possible reform of abstinence from the pleasures of the flesh......

Eventually I am sure everyone realizes the addiction and the search is like a thirst that cannot be quenched, and that every sip of this sinful society is incapable of quenching that thirst.
Its rather like an impulse or habitual behavior and afterwards feeling like you where better off helping yourself.

But when that does change you will linger in these forum caverns but not partake ......and it can change !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.