Navigation
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Where is all the locals?
Re: Where is all the locals?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4075
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-03 20:28:13

Our amorous inclinations cannot be suppressed.
Ever and anon, that benignant goddess, Venus, must be appeased.
Too much must not be expected from the flesh and blood even of the godliest of Cupid's disciples.
Therefore the locals will always be lurking amongst the sinful purlieus of this purple Temple of lust.

Meg
Meg - Re: Where is all the locals?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2894
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-04 07:55:13

True Loco and Ben.

I think they sometimes use another user name.
For the People that did leave this lifestyle behind and didn't think of coming back with just another user name. ..well done.
Hats off to everyone who has the will power.
Everyone has there little addictions...
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: Where is all the locals?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 04:00:08

On 2017-02-03 18:34:35 Stommerik said:
What happened to Ruby Winchester? Was so nice to read a woman's (but non WG) perspective!

Here I am Stommerik!! Skiesie jong. I had a really bad experience with a WG, and got a bit of a skrik. I still check in every now and then, but mostly just roofkyking. Thanks for noticing that I was missing! :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where is all the locals?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-25 08:27:31

Miss Winchester...welcome back. Sooooooo .....mmmmm....what happened...the bad experience? Ja ok..I am basically nuuskierig.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-25 08:38:56

@Ruby: Glad to see u r back!
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Where is all the locals?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1879
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 09:31:35

Meg

All the parties you mention are on the forum under new names, some as active some more reserved, even all the parties that left in protest after the RB debacle are all back.

Why go to the trouble to delete yourself in protest to be in RB good books and then to be back almost instantly under a new name.

Many years ago I noted that this forum is more addictive than heroin and so its seems.

Good day
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-25 09:40:31

On 2017-02-25 09:31:35 ESA SUPPORT said:

Many years ago I noted that this forum is more addictive than heroin and so its seems.

Never done heroin...so maybe just as addictive as Benson & Hedges Special Red...
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: Where is all the locals?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 10:25:44

On 2017-02-25 08:27:31 Minime007 said:
Miss Winchester...welcome back. Sooooooo .....mmmmm....what happened...the bad experience? Ja ok..I am basically nuuskierig.

Sh, better to keep mum about what happened. Maar ek HET geleer al die meisies nie noodwendig super nice is nie. Nastiness and skinnering is rife in this industry. En ook dat ek as vrou kakker behandel word as die ander klinte. Fuck knows why. I think I'm a nice girl, one of the few women in the world who doesn't succumb to jealousy or possessiveness, I don't judge, en al is ek nou nie 'n model nie, is ek nie bad looking nie. But ja. Dit was onsmaaklik , en het nogal 'n wrang smaak in my mond gelos.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-25 10:34:48

On 2017-02-25 10:25:44 RubyWinchester said:
On 2017-02-25 08:27:31 Minime007 said: Miss Winchester...welcome back. Sooooooo .....mmmmm....what happened...the bad experience? Ja ok..I am basically nuuskierig.

Sh, better to keep mum about what happened. Maar ek HET geleer al die meisies nie noodwendig super nice is nie. Nastiness and skinnering is rife in this industry. En ook dat ek as vrou kakker behandel word as die ander klinte. Fuck knows why. I think I'm a nice girl, one of the few women in the world who doesn't succumb to jealousy or possessiveness, I don't judge, en al is ek nou nie 'n model nie, is ek nie bad looking nie. But ja. Dit was onsmaaklik , en het nogal 'n wrang smaak in my mond gelos.

Jammer om te hoor van jou slegte ervaring mevrou. Say no more...
myword
myword - Re: Where is all the locals?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 13:23:29

Where is MR Q , what happend to him.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.