Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1425
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 23:58:02

On 2017-01-19 20:06:54 Doubleslappedass said:
Sorry did not mean to offend you V as I said in my first message you are in the upper class bracket, exotic and willing, a little higher than my normal Sandton punt and I was not complaining or saying anything personal about your pricing structure.
I was just saying that if there is a girl down the road gargling cum for R600 and you are charging double that maybe some guys are wondering why you don't offer the full enchilada, no one is forcing anyone to do anything against their will, I totally respect that people have to have limits and boundaries especially in this business...

Sorry, no offence was taken if my reply came across that way! I get you, no stress!

Regards, V.

XXX
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-20 06:29:31

On 2017-01-19 15:59:03 Veronica Franco said:

Not really! People that are infected become undesirable! The way the world works now, no one gives a continental about who they hurt or infect for that matter. Getting their groove on is more important to them then a whores safety! We are the undesirables that get the undesirables.

Is that not the reason why every precaution should be taken to protect yourselves as working girls. The bareback post recently highlighted exactly what you are saying. You can't stop it that is the nature of the business you in. I sometimes think that the safety and organisation of ESA almost candy coats the reality of what is out there. There is a false sense of security when people start doing risky things in numbers. Not that it is ESA's fault, they have done some seriously good work but it is an unintended consequence that we as punters don't see it as how you have described it. 'We are the undesirables that get the undesirables.....'
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-01-20 07:08:41

For me it's not a necesaty , just an added bonus. Some guys, like me, we don't get this at 'home'.... (Like many other things). So if the lady doesn't offer it, I would never push for it. If she does..... Happy days!!!! ;)
myword
myword - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 07:31:35

We all punt because for One reason, to enjoy a fantasy that you want and that you pay for. So read many reviews where the words..treat her with respect.. Is mentioned..yes for sure kissing and OWO is what most guys enjoy including myself..but still respect is part and parcel of the booking..
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-20 07:52:36
Edited: 2017-01-20 07:53:33

There was a thread were a punter was asking about punting in London and a link was posted. I went through most ads and guess what at 130pounds per hour nearly every advertiser had owo and rimming as an option. I surely enjoy receiving.

If you are a wg its best to stick to what you do best and let those who offer such services pleasure some of us.

Are there risks? Yes sure there are but so does driving on our roads.

We are adults and make our own choices.

I belong to a category of punters that looks for the x factor in a wag/punt and not the usual that I can get from the Mrs at home.
skyeagle
skyeagle - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 08:03:27

Just my humble response. As a hopeless GFE monger and really desirous of closeness and intimacy, I must say that a condom psychologically puts too much "distance" between my girl and myself, so I prefer OWO. As a matter of respect I will never ejaculate in the mouth of my girl unless she expressly asks for it. Kissing and caressing is primary and because of the aversion to cumming with a condom and the reality of the industry we are in I respect the call of the girl I am with. I prefer a handjob and accompanying kissing to punting with a condom. My happy ending will always be where the girl has also enjoyed pleasure.
Maverrick
Maverrick - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 08:39:11

I always thought that gfe implies OWO. Anyway, OWO is a prerequisite for me and while I prefer cim or cof there aren't that many that offer that. I did a 3 way recently where one of the ladies allowed a cim( more like on her tongue) and the other one detests the idea so much she almost threw up when it happened. What made that situation even crazier was that it was a mother-daughter 3 way. 100% truth.
hbviper
hbviper - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 08:56:46

I agree with @micExp. It is all about the pleasure of the lady I am with. Sometimes the service was not that great, but the company after the service sometimes made up for it.

I also do not care if it is OWO, or with, or so. As long as the session is enjoyable and the it does not feel that you need to rush just to get out of there because of time restraints or so, because that puts a damper on the whole experience.

Luckily I had some really great punts lately, which was really great which I will go back to again and again. With one of my bookings I even fell asleep with the lady after the deed, that is how good it was.

Miss V, do not change anything to try and make other people happy. Keep to your guns. I believe a person gets what he pays for.

This is just my 2c worth.
IreFilledMonkey
IreFilledMonkey - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 10:46:55

On 2017-01-20 07:52:36 Jaco45 said:
There was a thread were a punter was asking about punting in London and a link was posted. I went through most ads and guess what at 130pounds per hour nearly every advertiser had owo and rimming as an option. I surely enjoy receiving.

True, but those people can be tested and treated for free every week if they want. The HPV vaccine is free for woman. When you have an incredible health system to ensure you are going to get sorted out if you get anything taking a risk isn't such a big deal, how many woman here have full coverage medical-aid ? How many can afford full panel STD and HIV tests every week ?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-20 11:25:59

Fair point.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.