Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 11:30:51

On 2017-01-19 11:24:48 Veronica Franco said:
I prefer kissing my clients. How many prefer kissing? I think it would be a turn off for clients imagining how many bare cocks have been in my mouth or how many guys came in my mouth if I did offer any of the above!

I love kissing and yes you are right that idea is a no-no
in69
in69 - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 643
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 11:32:38

Yes definitely love loads of kissing as we. Something I look forward to in my enquiries :-)

Totally love just having a great sensual foreplay before the deed.

Well Boobs we do seem to book similar ladies, based on their services.
Stormpie @ Massage Inc
Stormpie @ Massage Inc - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 11:32:49

I prefer kissing my clients. How many prefer kissing? I think it would be a turn off for clients imagining how many bare cocks have been in my mouth or how many guys came in my mouth if I did offer any of the above!

Double like*** agree fully!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 11:48:26

I will take a passionate kiss over a BJ any day. Nothing gets me going like a real kiss.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1289
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 11:49:42

This is my personal take and not nessary the general feeling ... no kissing = no visit ... kissing is the start of the whole "process " .

Oral is also important to me ... no oral = no visit ... some wg's give a wonderful covered bj ... mutual oral also as important ... driving each other madly horny before the actual deed !!!
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2118
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 11:55:16

Kissing for me is not important.

OWO = Yes
CIF = Upon Agreement
CIM = Upon Agreement
Gargling - Bonus
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1377
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 12:00:49

I have been complimented on my oral skills by each and every client that visits. I go out of my way to do it as I am up against those that offer mediocre bjs without a condom (I have read) and clients often do not last through it, covered. Then clients complain on here that the girls with a cum once policy get as far as the bj then chase them out or charge for a second session so that they can actually get as far as penetration with the lady. Wouldn't it be better with a condom in order to last up to the main event? That is, for those that also want to have pussy and anal if offered? I suppose that for those that prefer oral over pussy, it would be better without.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1291
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 12:11:35

Ain't we paying for a sp'so time ... does it really matter how many times we cum ... if she is so sensual and made me cum within a couple of minutes with a covered blow it should be no problem to made me cum again.

I was with a wg about a year ago ... so made me cum twice within 40 minutes ... Unfortunately she left the industry ... sensuality is so important !!!
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2119
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 12:14:22

Bree, down in DBN only offers covered BJ's and i came many times like that and she doesn't have the come once policy, in fact she urges you on to the next round if you come with the BJ.

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1379
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 12:17:06

Sure, I get you BOOBS but that is not the reality of most punting is it? I work Privately, so I do take my time and I often tell clients to stop me if I'm going to fast or they are going to cum to fast. Nothing beats the first hard on. Second one is very seldom as hard and penetration, especially Greek can be difficult to manage in terms of entry.

I suppose I should stick to anal lovers over bj lovers....just seems to be more bare blow lovers these days and I refuse to compromise myself to get more clients. Forcing ourselves to do things we are not comfortable with is what screws with a girls head and often leads to experiences we have to pretend our way through. Not what I would want in my work at all.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.