Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1410
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:29:34

Thank you GudTyms and micExp, much appreciated. Each to their own indeed!
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:30:47

No lady should be pressured into doing something she doesn't enjoy. If owo isn't her scene so be it.

That said - I do enjoy kissing and well COF or CIM is def out for me. Not putting anyones preference down - to each their own - but I feel it kinda demeaning to the lady. If they like it - then cool - but I wouldn't do it.
OWO, I cannot deny - I am a fan - as it lends more sensation and feeling.

And old saying goes - there aint no such thing as a bad blowjob!!! Who knows :-)
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 19:14:59

I only once ever came from owo. I enjoy the experience as part of foreplay, but it's not a deal/ball-breaker for me. Never done CIM or COF, don't see the point.
Giftedperson
Giftedperson - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 19:30:34

Quick one Veronica: How necessary is Punting?
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 632
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 20:06:54

Sorry did not mean to offend you V as I said in my first message you are in the upper class bracket, exotic and willing, a little higher than my normal Sandton punt and I was not complaining or saying anything personal about your pricing structure.
I was just saying that if there is a girl down the road gargling cum for R600 and you are charging double that maybe some guys are wondering why you don't offer the full enchilada, no one is forcing anyone to do anything against their will, I totally respect that people have to have limits and boundaries especially in this business...
yolan
yolan - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 21:15:16

I think you should offer owo with your discretion .
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 23:13:06

Oral without and cim are important to me. Not offering that isnt necessaey a deal breaker, but offering it will usually mean a quicker return visit. Have an acidic snack after, brush your teeth and you won't have to worry about kissing follow up clients. BTW, some guys have sweet cum.
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 23:15:36

Ps. Cim shouldn't be degrading. If you feel that it is, don't offer it. I know I'd hate to cum in your mouth if it left you feeling degraded. That would be a complete turn off.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 23:43:26

On 2017-01-19 19:30:34 Giftedperson said:
Quick one Veronica: How necessary is Punting?

Lol, for me 100%....for you? Who knows but you!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 23:54:15

On 2017-01-19 17:36:18 Veronica Franco said:
On 2017-01-19 16:19:46 Doubleslappedass said: I guess at your prices guys may be expecting the full service and some punters think a GFE does include OWO...seems a bit rude to drop the phone on a lady though..

Are my fees really that exorbitant? I pay high rental for a place in Sandton that is safe, clean and convenient, nothing dodgy. If it were for myself, hell, I could do the back room at someones house, lol.

I have other overheads to consider and I try to have only the best for clients. Considering my years of experience I have been consistent in my fees and clients know what they are getting for their money. I have always maintained that when you pay peanuts, don't expect The Ritz with 5 star service. I'm not saying there aren't those gems out there, but I would prefer to see less clients that would appreciate their time with me and Not feel like a human sperm receptacle seeing 5-10 clients a day at R500 down. Kudos to the girls that can manage it, but I prefer being fresh and energetic for each client especially if I'm expected to go 1-3 rounds at times in a full hour that often goes over in terms of time.

I think my fees are not that bad considering all the above.

And this was exactly my point the other day on fees. One can't be charging R500 a day whilst staying in an affluent area and ony seeing 1- 2 clients each day, unless someone is footing the bill for the rent. Yes, it's tax free money but there's no guarantee that you'll get business on a daily and still be able to keep up with everyone that comes through your day. Punters are high maintenance and that burden is on the service provider.

Anyway, back to the topic - for me bj's are always covered. Travel with my own - Magnum XL condoms (j/k) - I use Durex feather lite and Performa.

I've never done COF or CIM with a WG, and don't think I ever will. Feet do more for me than all the aforementioned things.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.