Navigation
Kingstar10
Kingstar10 - Re: Premier league is back
Re: Premier league is back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-13 01:36:52

As an arsenal fan I really wish we win it but stubborn wenger and Co still don't want to sign the players we need like a top class striker and defender, but anyhu I think Manchester City is gonna win it, United might have made a big splash in the transfer market but from my viewpoint I think they bought an old guy who will look good in a few games and disappear in most and a slightly overrated Pogba
Kingstar10
Kingstar10 - Re: Premier league is back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-13 01:38:21

Man City with Pep, pep more or less guarantees a league title as he has shown in bundesliga
biggaz
biggaz - Re: Premier league is back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-13 07:55:19

In Arse We Trust ... this year's ours, Arsenal

Its rather lonely here, gary j and another odd soul.....

Only team I fear is spurs, the rest need a year to gel, translate, manchurians. Rushford will bench ZLATAN by the fourth game. Pep will need counselling when he realises that even Sunderland and swansea come to play the full 90 mins, and stoke at britannia when the wind direction is correct, with some rain, is when they are at their best....

the only constant in all this is ARSE !!!

May the best team win !
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Premier league is back
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-13 08:18:29

Oh and my other prediction with 1000% certainty.....Arse (my team) will finish above the Spuds to win the battle of north London again!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-13 09:26:06
Edited: 2016-08-13 09:27:22

Chelsea under Conte will be strong defensively and hard to beat but obstinately boring.

Man City under Pep will be fitter than all and exciting to watch and my pick to win it.

Man United under a proven but condescending manager will finish 4th but will be hated by everyone bar the United fans.

Arsenal to finish second (again) in Wenger's last season.

Liverpool could surprise a few, especially if Sturridge stays fit and are my pick for 3rd spot.

Spurs, top 6 at best, they had their chance last season but blew it.

Leicester, the miracle team, but miracles are rarely repeated and the other teams are more organized this time around.

4 hours to kick off.

YNWA !

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-13 11:26:38

J-Man

Pieter is the name and it is the name of a ghost. Pretoria, no my friend, only visiting.

And I was referring to the King Marco goal where Arnold Muehren crossed the ball, Dasayev coming out to cover Gullit lurking, and Van Basten running away from goal with his back almost to the goal hit the perfect volley, first time. Beating the No 1 rated goalkeeper in the world. Probably the most gifted striker ever, tackled into early retirement.

Cheers
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Premier league is back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 910
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-13 21:55:18

Will be interesting. Hope for good competive soccer and all the teams to live up to the beautiful game. One question is Leicester city how well can they do. May the best team reign.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Premier league is back
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 886
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-14 19:00:37

Arsenal 3-Liverpool 4 yipppppppyyy
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-14 19:28:42

Yippppyyyyy indeed ! You have good taste Miss Barbie.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Premier league is back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2047
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-14 19:33:32

Jeeeez the Reds tore the Gunners to pieces.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.