Navigation
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Urgent advice needed
Re: Urgent advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-31 09:49:49

@daporra you know the if the love shack could talk.... The guy who does this just throws his jacket, keys and phone on the couch, unzips and pull down he's jeans then I hold on to the counter and the full length mirror acts as a catalyst :)

*what happened to the emoticons?*
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Urgent advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 462
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 10:07:53

Think of it as a dinner date, where you are paying for dinner but you are also guaranteed a fuck, and there is no need to watch her shove your money in her face... Turn up generally clean, say a couple of funny things, talk about the weather, your shit boss, get your cock out, stick your cock in, shake it all about.. Wash your hands and leave.. Do not over think it, do not talk about loans ..
depends69
depends69 - Re: Urgent advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 11:01:48

On 2016-05-31 10:07:53 Doubleslappedass said:
Think of it as a dinner date, where you are paying for dinner but you are also guaranteed a fuck, and there is no need to watch her shove your money in her face... Turn up generally clean, say a couple of funny things, talk about the weather, your shit boss, get your cock out, stick your cock in, shake it all about.. Wash your hands and leave.. Do not over think it, do not talk about loans ..

Sounds like love Doubleslappedass :)
Dude, speak to her, tell her you are nervous and that she will need to lead the way. My experience with ESA ladies is that they read you very quickly figure out what you need.
Don't over think it and enjoy the ride!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice needed
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-31 13:52:00

On 2016-05-31 09:49:49 Naledi said:
@daporra you know the if the love shack could talk.... The guy who does this just throws his jacket, keys and phone on the couch, unzips and pull down he's jeans then I hold on to the counter and the full length mirror acts as a catalyst :)

*what happened to the emoticons?*

Shit! I would be in and out in 5 minutes
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Urgent advice needed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1511
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 17:01:06

On 2016-05-31 01:37:02 zachariam said:

Are you concern about a small penis or is it a blessing in disguise?

Its both a blessing and a curse. Ask me I know.
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Urgent advice needed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 18:13:05

On 2016-05-30 17:50:22 Indian Courtesan Lalita said:
@Zach some guys fantasize about fucking wild and hard. Reality check most guys don't have the stamina and endurance.

If you to want emulate Spenekop's wild and hard fucking I recommend drinking a couple of cans of "Monsters" before works wonders ;-)

Lmao Lalita .. u didnt just give away our secret LOL are those Monsters are always that good now?
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: Urgent advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 998
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-02 01:25:08

Mojompower those Monsters are awesome I was waiting eagerly for you to guzzle that can ;-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.