Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice needed
Re: Urgent advice needed
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 14:09:49

Agg rubbish you naledi!

U r the one that mentioned money first, i wrote to zach that he must fuck wild and hard,,,, how was the mentioning of money come in there?
You brought it first with ur R400/hr shit angithi??
I cant dictate what they must charge zach, that's up to him and them.

Dont hate me for not paying ridiculous amounts for pussy and having a blast at the same time....
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: Urgent advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 995
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-30 17:50:22

@Zach some guys fantasize about fucking wild and hard. Reality check most guys don't have the stamina and endurance.

If you to want emulate Spenekop's wild and hard fucking I recommend drinking a couple of cans of "Monsters" before works wonders ;-)
Mathew1
Mathew1 - Re: Urgent advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 18:30:35

Ok I want to get in on this, I have only punted a few times recently but the few times I have it's been in and out, quick as possible, the moment I get into the house I get nervous as hell
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 20:02:58

Why u nervous in the first place?

See, Lalita is referring to guys like you.. eish my man, u're giving hardcore men bad reputation

You must check Foxx/Chassidy's posts,, she tells it like it is.. cock in throat, shaft drilling pussy ... hehehehe

Too bad for me she doesn't eat dark meat ....otherwise, lol
DNA
DNA - Re: Urgent advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 20:38:09

On 2016-05-30 20:02:58 SpeneKop said:
... eish my man, u're giving hardcore men bad reputation

SpeneKop Forever!

Anyway dude, how do you know she's an angel? Why are you soo concerned about making her cum?! I suppose she'll be the one paying you, eh Zac?
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Urgent advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1326
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 20:52:40
Edited: 2016-05-30 20:55:13

zachariam,

it would seem everybody knows and decides what you'll like hence have to do.
However, let's face it: you pay, you have certain wants & needs if not fantasies, therefore you - and only you - decide what you want.
As an example I like to dress up in my Spiderman's suit, carry my King Arthur's Knight's Shield whilst dancing the Sirtaki (this without me being overly fond of greek, but when the mood's right and it's up on offer then hey... but I digress), and like to be teased behind my right earlobe with a pheasant's feather whilst she "talks to the birdie"... you get the drift surely?
Hey, I also like a GFE - so basically, whatever you want/like it's out there, trust me it is.
Depending on what you (you!) want it may be easier or difficult to find the correct girl... so let's assume you want normal girlfriend-like sex, some foreplay included (which is an alien concept for Spenekop but he may, same like you may) as this most girls will offer.
You talk to her - by phone hence in advance - and make clear from the onset what you would like to happen between U2. Oh, shame & shyness is for other sites, philately springs to mind, but definitely not here! You ask and make sure what to expect.
You also make sure what a certain duration will cost you (half hour, hour etc) and best is to also make sure if you're allowed to cum more than once within that time - no nasty surprises that way, and if she does not honour it later you'll know you've been had... hopefully in a lekker way at least.
Good to ask is what you can expect from her, what SHE likes doing to you. 10-2-1 she'll like to massage you first, and this for a newbie (zero offense pls) is a good idea to spend some time together whilst breaking the ice. Things normally progress from there, and I suggest you in the beginning let it flow rather than forcing to steer it.
All normal social principles apply, hygiene the biggest factor though however basic respect a close second.
If you sortof toe the above lines then chances are you'll have a good time - of which you'll learn. Experience is handy to have but this comes just with time and effort.
Have fun!
zachariam
zachariam - Re: Urgent advice needed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 01:37:02

Thanks a million everyone for your wonderful advices. I feel very confident now. To naledi I just want to ask: Is it important that we make you guys cum or is it about us guys getting satisfaction and cum. Are you concern about a small penis or is it a blessing in disguise?

My cock just straightens up when I read your comments. You seem to have more experience and would love to be serviced by you. I don't care much payment for as long as you can teach me several bedroom tricks.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-31 09:02:09
Edited: 2016-05-31 09:03:37

In fairness Naledi the modus of most of the punters on this site is like the joke about the Panda that walked into the bar. Most reviews can be summed up as.....'Eats, shoots, leaves'
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Urgent advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-31 09:33:01

@Zach the most important things to me in a punter are
1. Hygiene, if a guy is filthy he's a no no. Doesn't matter how much money he has

2. Personality, everybody who's been with me will tell you I like to chat with clients. Its make me at ease & because of this some clients have stayed waaay longer than the time they paid for. Personality goes a long way with me and thank Guard for the forum because some clients send me a pm and wonder why I dont respond. Its the "El Gilipollas" persona they protray on the forum.

3. Money, my profile says it all. Nothing turns me off like the words budget, discount etc. My regulars know this and we get along just fine

4. Bedroom performance, this and looks dont bother me at all. If it happens that you make me come then great but I'm not expecting to be laid down by the river side when you call for an appointment.

In that particular order.

@boing, nothing wrong with eat, shoots leaves. I have a few regulars who do this in between meetings & because I'm all alone I just leave the door open, he walks in, finds me naked condom in hand. I bend over right there and we get jiggy with it. He washes his hands and off he goes to the next meeting.

*Yawn* Morning all! Blow job anyone? :)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-31 09:41:27

"I just leave the door open, he walks in, finds me naked condom in hand. I bend over right there and we get jiggy with it. He washes his hands and off he goes"

LMFAO!

Well that has just taken a quickie to a new level!

Does he take his clothes off or just zips it out?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.