Navigation
zachariam
zachariam - Urgent advice needed
Urgent advice needed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 03:26:57

Hi purple landers. I am going this visit this coloured girl on Wednesday. I am new in this game.How is it done? I am a short distance runner and I have always got a 3 minutes hit and runner from non purple members. What is the first thing I have to do? Do I help her to reach orgasm. Is it done the way you would do it with your wife, that is foreplay and all that? I am allowed to touch play with her pussy? Do you I strive to make her cum or is it all about me getting satisfaction and cum. Please ladies and gents come to my rescue. I don't want to mess things around. I want to be her regular visitor. Her pictures look cute. She is an angel.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice needed
Re: Urgent advice needed
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 10:07:38

All women are done the same, wild and hard.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Urgent advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2108
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-30 10:39:17

@Zacharia have a chat with the lady and come to an understanding.
Dont listen SpeneKop he thinks every WG must charge "the usual R400/hr".
All women are not the same, we dont get turned on by the same things and we dont charge the same. There's no one size fits all
If you want to be a regular talk to her put your wants & needs on the table, you come to an agreement and everybody's happy.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 10:41:29

Be respectful, make her cum (using any of your methods) let her take over and boom you'll have a great session...and if you a short distance runner, no sweat, just slow it all down and enjoy it. Relax boet, there really is no secret formula, just have fun and be safe! Happy Punting
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 12:07:05

Ohh naledi i bet u charge the unsual R150/hr uhh ?
havata
havata - Re: Urgent advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3963
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 12:28:23
Edited: 2016-05-30 12:56:32

Don't worry about being prompt.... arrange a visit for time rather than a 'cum and go' ('cum and go' is a no-no for a punt anyway). Then be open about your concerns, talk with the lady, Naledi rightly says. If she is a self-respecting pro she will make your visit memorable. As Honey Sucker loosely says - sit back, relax and enjoy the flight!
Natalie
Natalie - Re: Urgent advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-30 12:36:57

Very well said Naledi
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Urgent advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-30 13:19:04

You have to be comfortable with your chosen lady. With comfort comes open and prior communication. Each lady (coloured or not) offers a unique experience.
Each session is also unique, in my experience.

And, a regular can only become one, once he had seen her first!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 13:21:31

I have to agree with Naledi, each lady is different however it depends on your own needs as well. Are you a "wam bam thank you ma'am" guy or someone who enjoys foreplay?

I personally love the process of foreplay and it is a huge turn on for me if I can get a lady to orgasm. The act of intercourse is secondary..,
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Urgent advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-30 13:27:33

@SpeneKop this is not about me. Your advise to Zacharias is not very helpful because you think all women are the same, deserve a certain amount of money etc.
That's not true and most WGs dont appreciate this kind of mindset from punters.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.