Navigation
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Openness
Re: Openness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-10 22:28:05

Kinda think we both wrong,he could have updated me and I could I could have thougt of putting my phone on private and call him.I could have been professional and attended the one who booked in time first.still sory though.I will see to it that I wont do it again to any one promise.
Shamrock-sa
Shamrock-sa - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-11 08:02:56

Browny123, Bria is an absolute treasure. Read my reviews of her. She has never disappointed me and her service is top notch: professional, intimate, passionate.
roshta
roshta - Re: Openness
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 03:52:40

@Sham, it sought of seems like Vicky is apologetic about your experience. Maybe you should give her another chance. Maybe after she finds out that you decided to go back for a makeup session she will go all out to make you feel like taking services of being her ambassador. Or maybe you are anxious that she will actually personally call you back to reassure you of a good time if you revisit.
roshta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 04:03:11
Edited: 2016-02-12 04:04:34

Just my thoughts
Shamrock-sa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 10:22:57

Not a bad thought, Roshta. And, who knows, maybe I will. I'm a forgiving kinda guy. Take note, Vicky!
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-12 20:08:37

Wow thank you for understanding guys.I promise not to let that happen again,I always learn from my mistakes.@Shamrock:I always make up for it most times.I promise you 30min free with all extras of your choice.Who knows,you might score yourself an extra I have never done before.To make things clear,the offer is only valid if you book.*wink#
Again,am so so so sry xxxxx
roshta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-13 02:00:00

Aweee Vicky, by any chance is the invitation extended to Roshta as well? *hiding with a grin on my face*
Shamrock-sa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-13 14:02:30

Thanks Vicky. You can expect a call from me.
Tizz
Tizz - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-13 16:39:22

Vicky....ain't your average WG...but an astute businesswoman!!!
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-13 18:48:37

@Roshta:hehehehe since your post brought this issue up and tought me something I thought wasnt a big deal,i owe you bigtime.My answer is a big yes!!!@Tizz: you absolutley naild it!!I used to work as a sales agent in all my previous companys so I know how to deal with clients and know how to solves problems I created.The thing about me is that am different and see things differently.Most girls dont understand me thinking am mean and have pride!!wrong!!I prefare honesty and say it like it is and I dont judge but give a benefit of a doubt.I prefare useful and beneficial conversation.I see or hear something I say whats running on my mind that time.Punters will get used to me and wont take what I say personal.Debate>expect that a lot when needed from me!!xxxxxxx!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.