Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Openness
Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 572
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-09 19:37:17

You see Shamrock,

THAT is why putting in a review - which you did not do! - is important!
You think you're the only one she's done that to?
Worse, she'll do it again - but thanks, crossed her off my list...
Bria
Bria - Re: Openness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-09 20:06:15

Oh well this has been an eye opener as well as interesting. Someone mentioned that not every WG will click with every person they see,I agree with that, however I do believe that as a WG I need to be polite and accommodating to my clients. Be fair and transparent. Be welcoming and willing, create a comfortable environment, be presentable. We are all human ,we do have bad days (I prefer not to work on such days) Mistakes do happen but if one is platonic and genuine you will know it.
Ayanda
Ayanda - Re: Openness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-09 20:48:09

. *Like*
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Openness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-09 22:50:04

On 2016-02-08 20:12:07 naver said:
Hold on, Vicky, you don't take cash upfront ?, must've been someone else, sorry!

1)Sweety I take your words as:look "who is" talking!!!(rolling your eyes)
2)You dont have to sound confused because am assured that you know that am the right vickey
3)For arguements sake il admit that I might have asked for upfront payment.
4)Unfortunatley maybe you were one of 3/10 clients I meet and suddenly have gut instincts which can happen to anyone...Dont take it in a rude or bad way but am only human boss!!
5)most of my regulars dont pay upfront.sometimes even clients bring upfront payment to our attention before we say anything...
6)what I know for a fact is that if I were to ask for MUF( money upfront),I will surely give you a reason why its important.I know it sounds somehow when a WG demands cash upfront but after a girl explains why then you start saying:"oh realy".
6)Some clients they ask you but already know the answer,I mean like why do some guys like to create unnecesary arguements knowing for some random personal reasons?eg:majority of client like negotiating even when they know that they have the full amount!!i guess thats a habit one adapts hey.
7)some clients have a huge impact towards a girls behaviour,attitude and bieng racist in rare cases..I mean like if advertisers were also given an opportunity to review punters you were gonna understand my point.
8)I take cash upfront as compulsary some how in this industry because of so many negative and positive reasons.MUF falls under turn off category not bad service correct me if am wrong.
9) lastly I would like to send my apologies to you sir for any inconvinience caused..
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-10 05:11:51

On 2016-02-09 10:55:23 Shamrock-sa said:
And this one is especially for Vicky:
- Agreeing to an appointed time and then telling me, when I am at the gate, after driving for 30 kms, that one of your regulars had just arrived!!

!!

Sir with respect,I remember the day very well.I vicky fully agree with your post.Mr shamrock would you kindly press replay to that night and remember the time you made an ap.So ask your self if you made a call again when you see that you running late so that you can secure your space.Last one,check the arrival time.Sir please also bare in mind that its your word against mine.To prove my innocence I will try and wright a scenario of exactly what happend.I will appreciate if some punters would share their opinions.Try putting yourself in my
shoes and tell me if it was you,what were you gonna do!!If majority says am wrong I will apologise but if am right il forgive you.
8pm sham enquires about the service etc,he is keen to come.He makes an ap for "9pm".
20:05 both parties confirm to the time
9:05 there is no sign,text or call from mr Sham
*I assume he is not coming
21:10 A call from a regular who just made a short call and doesnt even wanna hear my response.
Caller: Hi vee its punter here man,are you available in like 5min time.?
Vicky yes....
Caller:good!! see you shortly....(hangs up)
Wow indeed in 5min or less the punter arrives at the gate,vicky welcomes punter at the door then suddenly wallaaaaa;"car at the gate.sham calls:hi vee am at the gate.NB:vicky is jaw dropped at the door with punter while mr sham is at de gate..
Ok lets hear what you think I should have done!!
Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 577
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-10 07:34:38

Shame, Sham' better chime in here!

Now wheeeere's my list and that darn pen?
Shamrock-sa
Shamrock-sa - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-10 09:58:31

Chmoks, it would be unfair of me to post a review as I had not seen her. I will not waste my energy on a rebuttal of Vicky's statement. I have made my point. Suffice to say that Vicky has adjusted the times somewhat. Anyone who reads my reviews will get a clear idea of my behaviour on this forum.
Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 591
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-10 20:18:53

"Vicky has adjusted the times somewhat"

The exact same happened very recently to me too!
Luckily my phone is smarter than I am...
#hides
browny123
browny123 - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-10 20:43:51

Let's just say vicky will not be getting any fonecall from me based in her words above. Bria will be pocketing my cash real soon.
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-10 22:04:02

Didnt mean to dissapoint any1!!!!For me is just to put it on light that we only human too,why every mistake a working do is taken as a train smash? What happend to giving some benefit of the doubt...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.