Navigation
roshta
roshta - Re: Openness
Re: Openness
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-24 19:50:58

@Vicky, if it wasn't for that you are too far I would come find out and report back to Chmoks ????
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 467
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-24 20:49:48

Huh?
As said, put in a review, it is what makes this site special & trustworthy!
I'll read it though ;-)
6inches_60minutes
6inches_60minutes - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-07 19:25:56

•coming to the house and being greeted by a naijie man.

•one of the other in the house either comes in or calls her out mid-session and she goes off to attend to some house politics issue

•Asks you when you're finishing cos she's tired.

•Makes another booking while you're there (chmock mentioned that but it deserves an encore)

•Punters prefer to deal with a wg who chose the profession. Not one who ended up in it and is miserable, harbours resentment for punters and treats them with contempt

RogueRogue
RogueRogue - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-08 08:17:06

I second Chmoks....

Something else to note... Some WG's actually "learn" and become better, and (hopefully) make loads of money. My zero to hero list:

1. Elianka
2. Zandalee
Ayanda
Ayanda - Re: Openness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-08 18:20:22
Edited: 2016-02-08 18:38:23

"she tells you things which are easily detected as lies"

Not true! Who doesn't love a GFE... even though they can easily detect its a lie as their GF is at home having an entirely different experience called: Dude, WTF Is My BF?

:D
Ayanda
Ayanda - Re: Openness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-08 18:20:29

"she tells you things which are easily detected as lies"

Not true! Who doesn't love a GFE... even though they can easily detect its a lie as their GF is at home having an entirely different experience called: Dude, WTF Is My BF?

:D
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 563
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-08 18:35:45

LOL Ayanda, here's more for you to pick on - or from?

- notwithstanding you phoned just before arriving or better still, during your arrival, the gate does not open and you are made to wait - a sitting duck in the dark, in an unknown area
- notwithstanding you made an appointment and are on time, she tells you to drive around the block because there is no parking
- every hour there's a rude knock on the door or worse, some shouting, or worst, an entire conversation through the closed door
- every hour she gets either a call or a message which needs to be attended to
- she yanks the condom down leaving the poor man choking for breath & zero space whatsoever at the top, numbing the fella beyond any sensation
- she uses the free-issue state-supplied condoms compared to which a Dunlop inner tube has more sensation
- she starts braking you when you get to fyndraai, the exact same moment when you decide the other half has to go in too
- she becomes 'ticklish' when you touch places where absolutely noone is ticklish
- she calls time when you get busy doing things which you KNOW need more time spent on, so she likes it but wants you to stop
- you are let out by another girl who tries to secure a tip or a next booking with her
- you have to wait at the gate to be let out, anything longer than a second is unreasonable
- you are let in by someone else who tries to dictate you some rules
- the moment you enter the house the smell of stale human interaction hits you
- the moment you enter the house the smell of cooked offal rubberizes your knees
- the moment you enter the house you realize you really do not want to be here, this whilst you haven't even seen the girl yet
- you walk on carpets which are so grossly filthy your soles get sucked in, walking takes effort

Plus, git yer ass here - please?
;-)
naver
naver - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 381
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-08 20:12:07

Hold on, Vicky, you don't take cash upfront ?, must've been someone else, sorry!
Sage
Sage - Re: Openness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-09 09:13:24

Also to fellow service providers,having to deal with a variety of difficult and off putting situations is part of the reason we get paid "the big bucks".

This might come as a bit of a shock to many, I am certain but it really isn't all about looks.
Young gorgeous women will attract more attention and interest but it doesn't mean they are earning the most money.

To answer the original question posted.
Personally I would love to hear if my client was not entirely happy with the service or any part therof. Preferably in person an as soon as possible. I understand that I can't possibly know everything or provide the perfect experience foreveryone
but I would very much like to try.
Shamrock-sa
Shamrock-sa - Re: Openness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-09 10:55:23

And this one is especially for Vicky:
- Agreeing to an appointed time and then telling me, when I am at the gate, after driving for 30 kms, that one of your regulars had just arrived!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.