Gold Member
Posts to Date: 689
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-22 16:27:28

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

I got to spend time with RB again in Linksfield.
Very nice venue with a beautiful garden. I was met by this beautiful woman in a sexy black outfit. We went inside and chatted for abit like old friends.
I have had an injury lately and she has been advising me on how to take care of it.
She really knows her stuff and how to keep you on your toes.
Just a pity my time was abit limited that I had to leave otherwise I would have stayed much longer.
Always love being in the company of sexy RB.

Will definitely always return.

Till our stars align again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8830
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-23 14:03:38

My dearest klippie...

I love my space at Massage Inc in Linksfield.

Everything about it settles my being and allows me to be fully engaged in all that shall be.

It is a little heaven....a peaceful rejuvenating space.

And then...

I do know my "stuff"....smile.

Mind you.....many will take that as a brag...not at all.

When it comes to erotica...I live it.

When it comes to sensuality....I surrender to it.

When it comes to being sexually driven....ooooooo!

When it comes to therapy...I am forever educating myself in that space....the mind and body are my passion.

It holds me riveted and not in the beauty sense but, rather the "medical" sense.

As to keeping you on your toes ...

Cockworshipping
Edging
And and and.....I LOVE IT!

Cannot wait for our times,to align again and again...wherever it may be.

RB
J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-07 21:22:51

I've never written a full review after just one visit to a lady, but I've also never booked a second visit within just 3 days; so I guess RB is a first on a few fronts for me, and I have a suspicion that it will be a trend that continues …

Given her current ratings, and reviews, everything has already been said; but here is another one, confirming that the gorgeous RB is amongst the best of the best.

My contact with RB started a bit different than what it would be for most, which may mean my experience is slightly different. However, I sense that she is very active and engaging with all her clients and prospective clients. She’s definitely not a “one liner” lady. Even her intro messages are detailed leaving little to assumption, but much to imagination, and with an open invite to ask, if more info is needed. RB is very genuine. You’ll pick this up when you hear her speak, her voice notes and even the way she text. This makes it easy to connect and trust her right from the first few exchanges. Honestly, I don’t think I trust anyone more, in this space, than I trust RB.

If you are a respectful gentleman whose been thinking of this for awhile, but scared, nervous, overly anxious and a little paranoid; do consider letting RB be your first. The risk though, is that she may then also be your only, as you’ll probably find it hard to move on.

Welcome:

Expect a warm welcoming embrace to put all the nervousness aside and to commence the connection for the experience that is about to unfold. For the shy person, RB will lead, she prefers it that way, and you just need to follow her to your most delightful …

The lady herself:

RB advertises her age as 51. This is a lie, lol. There is no way she is older than 25. OK maybe I’m still infatuated by her, and I’ll come back on age after a couple of sessions (no I won’t, she’s just gorgeous,  that’s it).

So for guys looking for younger ladies (in terms of looks and body), but intellectually  want a mature, well lived woman, without the drama of 20 and 30 year olds; then you will find the best of both worlds with RB.

And then when the clothes come off … for a description on that part, you have to book some time with her to find out more.

The Venue:

RB works alone from her own private flat in Umhlanga (Gateway area), walking distance from all the popular hotels. This is probably one of the most convenient venues I’ve ever been to while visiting Umhlanga. Can’t believe how many times I’ve been in Umhlanga and she was just across the road from the hotel I stayed in, and I’m only getting to meet to her now. So much fun I’ve missed out on.

Off street, secure parking is available. You have to sign in though, but the process is not intrusive in anyway.

RB has a very nice flat that reflects her personality and charm, that’s if you can take your eyes off her and notice the surroundings. The massage happens in the lounge, on a plinth, all well laid out with ample space.  

Bathroom facilities are available. Fresh towels and everything you need are there.

The session

I’ve tried the sensual massage. No, details are not to be availed, except to say I lost my marbles. I once made a comment on another ladies review, that she sets the bar so high, you will struggle to find someone else that can match the experience you’ve had with her. RB just raised that bar for me. It’s not something you can describe.

And then there is the massage. I though I had decent massages before (not just in the purple world), but realised now I haven’t. RBs massage is more on the medical side of things. My body actually felt alive again.

Aftercare

Unfortunately our session went into a little overtime, because my back needed extra work. And I appreciate the extra effort put in. With another client on the way, having gone overtime, a quick shower and run was in order. Do however look forward to spending more time with her, one where I loose my marbles and she gives it back to me one by one; and then loosing them again. Hmm, already fantasizing about an all night affair. 

Value for money

Her massage rates are on par with what most charge. But in terms of quality of service, skill, company and sensuality you’d expect her rate to be much higher. For me, from my experience over the last year, I’d say RB’s massage package is the best value for money I've come across.

Conclusion

RB is a rare find. I’ve read a lot of her sensual writing and had high expectations. I was a bit worried before the session that I’d be disappointed, because my expectations were to high, but I was blown away. Do treat her with respect (she will demand it, you have no choice) and stop all the BS when confronted with a strong woman. No need to try and break her, when you can enjoy being with her. I am truly blessed having met her in person and having had the opportunity to partake in her pleasures. To the ladies, RB does genuinely care for her fellow service gals and has a big generous heart.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-08 21:09:43
Edited: 2023-12-08 21:37:07

This one has blown me away ...I have read it quite a few times and because of not being sure how to respond, eventually..here goes.

Dear J_(J)

Yes you and I know each other because of my "I am not romanticisng thread"

You were one of those gentlemen that reached out and met with me to discuss , gauge and I am sure , "suss" me out on many different levels.

And....typical me....because I have nothing to hide... i enjoyed the interaction and the introduction and the advise.

That is where ours started.

To separate that, the clinical and analytical from what did follow...this most engaging erotic share....without marring the boundaries, understanding that neither shall impede on either of the spaces, could only be achieved because you are you and, dare I say...I am me.

I.kmow for a fact you would NEVER have exposed yourself to me in my sensual space if you didn't trust me and THAT is the biggest compliment you could have paid me.

And with saying that

...... you brought out the most erotic in me.

You invited me into YOU....looked at me in a way that spurred me on to "take" more of you.

Yes....you nearly bought the "house down" and my neighbour still cannot look at me...I truly wonder what she thinks happened. GRIN.

Anyway.

What I am trying to say is.....THANK YOU FOR SEEING the ME.

Thank you for coming back and I hope shall.many more times and we truly need more than the time you allotted to pleasuring me with all of you.

I think 2 hours plus and then a whole evening to ourselves!

Once again....

I thank you for being you and...as to your touch...fukkkcccc ....does it speak volumes of generous gentle care.

You ARE gorgeous!

X
J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-01 12:25:46

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Thanks dear for the time you afforded me in the last year

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9404
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-02 09:04:08
Edited: 2024-01-02 09:05:52

Oh...J_(J)

The beginning....
The awakening...
The jealousy....
The continuation!....oh! What a lover that is.

If I could be all of those and and dared to take ownership of any....what would I not do to keep you as mine, make your world most colorful in its erotica, sensual seduction, layers upon layers of lovers secrets and surprises and reveals.

Shenanigans the world would be so envious of if they understood what those rumpled sheets in the bedroom experienced, that sofa or chair or even the closing of the front door meant in our world of experiences exotic.

When one turns into another and then back into one...never missing a passionate beat.

I wait in....AN-TI-CI-PA-TION...!!!...for our continued journey in this fine 2024.

RB.
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1275
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-26 23:47:40

It seems you only appear whilst I am asleep,
teasing rapid eye movement to awake and weep.
You hide, so I wonder how beautiful you must be,
fulfil my desires and give me the chance to see.
I believe you have beauty, eyes have never seen,
which allures me to places I have never been.
Maybe you were sculpted by Michelangelo's hands,
DaVinci drew you a smile only he understands,
Rembrandt's hand trembled at the sight of your grandeur,
maybe you are the one, Raphael's angels adore.
Your image mirrors Cleopatra's unique class,
which fades at daylight, regrets begin to amass.

I do not know your name, Silent remains the tongue,
yet I fondly believe in my heart you belong.

Silent One
23 May 2018
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9730
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-28 07:57:13
Edited: 2024-01-28 07:59:51

Oh my......what a lie it would be if I said my heart did not skip a beat

What a lie it would be if I said there was no building, a building of passionate heat

I now wonder what has it been that has kept you away....
Silent and...unknown to stay.

Could it be that a shyness sits deep within your core?
Could it be an uncertainty , a little reserved...not sure?

I promise you whatever it may be that keeps you sitting, just to watch...
A most sincere gentle welcome you shall experience in my touch.

Do not ever imagine i am any different from you
Neither too self assured or unreachable, it's true
And, just like you I love the company of someone that knows to let go and enjoy and treat me like their lover ....
And thus, dear Silent one, lots of missed opportunities and shares you and I have to catch up on and cover.

In anticipation...I wait for you.

xxx

RB.
28 Jan '24
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9966
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-18 14:53:36
Edited: 2024-02-18 14:55:08

Dearest dear BarOne469

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

I have opted to copy and paste your kind words directly to my profile, simply because I would hate them to disappear down the line plus our experience deserves a platform here.

How do I know who you are?
Simple. Yesterday among my work work, you spoilt me with YOU.
Your trust, your sharing, your giving and surrender made me feel special and the realness we shared in the conversation, brief yet meaningful is a HUGE compliment to me.

I thank you for embracing all that I am and making me feel Uber woman.

You promised to come back....I shall hold you to it

X.

RB.

WineNot
WineNot - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-19 23:48:01

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Hi Bridgitte
We have had the pleasure of enjoying time together a number of times. Always fun, always relaxing and never ever boring... Thanks for the last session and can not wait for the next one

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until WineNot built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.