Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-10 13:25:52

I have a feeling I know exactly who dearest Flyfree is.

Flyfree...

Oooo! So much left undone. So much shared. What a rich rich session it was.

I truly do hope our adventures continue and new paths shall be mapped where wellness will be in the forefront as much as the fantastical possibilities of minds most colorful and daring.

Inhibitions aside and like-mindedness a guarantee to pleasures most "royal".

I do hope our paths shall cross many more times in the future.

Till then with the swish of my "Elizabethan skirts".

RB.
TheKidNextDoor
TheKidNextDoor - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-12 07:57:40

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Ridge

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Apologies that this review is so late.

I wanted to put some time into writing this review because this woman deserves to be praised in every shape and form because what she did to me is something I will never forget for a very very long time.

At the last minute, I almost canceled my appointment because I was so nervous to meet this woman. I have heard all about her on the forum and her writings speak for herself. But I knew if I didn't meet her I would regret it. And I can confidently say that meeting her was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time.

When I entered her domain she gave me a long warm hug. I only realized this now about myself but I am a little stand-of-ish when it comes to meeting new people, especially with what we do we have to be cautious of every new lady we meet. I thought I could hide it well but she saw right through me. She held me tight and looked at me with those fucking beautiful eyes and assured me it was ok and I could trust her, and I believed her. Her auror is magnetic you instantly feel safe with her.

So I was easily able to relax and just enjoy being in her presence.

She looks exactly like her photos and is even sexier in person. The one thing you have to realize is that this is not any normal session. It's an experience. An exploratory pleasure of the mind, body, and soul. Every one of your senses is stimulated in ways you didn't think possible. I know, I know, this sounds ridiculous but you have to experience it to believe it.

When I came out of the shower I was already hard as hell as she really is a beautiful woman.

She walked over to me and held me real tight and told me to close my eyes telling me what was going to happen in the session, all while touching, feeling, caressing, and stroking every part of my naked body while pressing hers against mine. The feeling of her body against mine is indescribable. It feels so DAMN GOOD, especially when she's pressing her big glorious ass against my shaft.

Finally onto the massage table. HOLY SHIT. It's rare to find a lady that actually knows what she is doing. She's trained and knows exactly what she is doing. It's so comforting because when she touches you, you can feel her confidence in her skills, and it's reassuring to have someone know exactly what they are doing. Just the message alone can bring you to ecstasy. During the session, I realized I loved having my body squeezed. When she laid her body weight on me and squeezed me with those big beautiful thighs while feeling her breasts on my back, it does something to you lol!

When it was time to turn over, I wasn't prepared. Cock worship is the understatement of the century. I would have loved to take pictures of my face as I was doing every breathing exercise to not blow my load lol! During this, you are in witness of her immaculately spectacular breasts (no not lying, she has a gorgeous pair). I'm a boobs guy, so I couldn't help but hold them, kiss them, and suck them. She doesn't like pain so gently it is.

And the rest I will leave to your imagination.

When writing this review I really cannot think of anything bad. There is absolutely nothing bad I can say. I would be lying otherwise. All I wanted to do was kiss this woman, and when I left she planted a kiss on me that cemented my session as probably one if not the best session I have ever had, theirs a reason why she is hailed as one of the best on this platform.

This woman is such a beautiful, gentle, intelligently precious soul, who is so strong and steadfast in who she is, so much so that what you see is what you get, she's that genuine. Anyway, I should stop now before this turns into a love letter lol!

Gents do yourself a favour and just make the DAMN booking!

Thank You RB, see you soon. S

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until TheKidNextDoor built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6847
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-12 14:01:11

Oh! Most dear S

....TheKidNextDoor.

Your review, I have read like a love letter...I choose to do so.

How could one not??

You spoilt me with your compliments and messages long long before u walked through my door.

You were a Gentleman and, remained a Gentleman of note.

You courted me...shyly...and promised you would be mine one day.

And when you said...today is the day...I must admit I thought u might cancel on me.

My beautiful gorgeous one with the John Lennon glasses, slightly reserved, until u hugged me back, really hugged me back in all your naked glory and allowed me to have the WHOLE of YOU.

I thank YOU for enjoying everything that makes me, Russian Bridgitte.

And thus my response.... a "love letter" back at YOU .

I hold thumbs I shall be on your priority list when time allows our paths to cross again.

Till then.

Adoring soft kisses and hugs most close I send you.

X
klippie
klippie - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 649
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-22 17:00:23

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Our stars finally aligned for my second visit to the gorgeous RB and what an awesome visit it was. I even lost track of time but I was so lost with her touch and the experience was so great.
60 min is definitely not enough. Next visit 90min or more.

Thank you
Will be seeing you when your back here again

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7211
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-23 17:01:20

Dearest Klippie

I shall not profess to know you but, if an hour was not enough and the idea is to spoil me with the pleasure of you longer,

then I say....may our stars align sooner than soon once again and again and again.

And with every visit may I capture your mind and body in such a way that time will never be enough, even if the whole day was ours.

Till I have you close again.

Close your eyes and....feel me there.

X.
Frinch
Frinch - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-23 22:32:36

On 2023-07-22 17:00:23 klippie said:

I even lost track of time but I was so lost with her touch and the experience was so great.
60 min is definitely not enough. Next visit 90min or more.

Don't feel bad, klippie.

RB exists in a separate dimension where time behaves differently.

diversecookie69
diversecookie69 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-07 04:18:11

City: Cape Town

Area: Mouille Point

We were once again blessed to have this beautiful soul visit cape town. The traffic that morning was absolutely a nightmare and made me late, but thankfully RB accommodated me. Was extremely blissful to reconnect with this soul. I needed the treatment, i needed her little space to just unwind and relax and have my mind, body and spirit reconnect. thanks dearest RB...do come back soon. Have a safe trip back.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7353
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-08 21:31:15

Dearest diverscookie69

Aaaah...just like the phases of the moon, one knows to stay in the shadows and observe at times.

And when another comes along that let's go, shares and surrenders of self in the most sincere of ways then what a waste it would be to not follow suit and allow oneself the pleasure of them.

Thank YOU for bringing out the best in me on an eve where the silver of the full moon lit the heavens most beautiful and your sharing of self so sincerely.

Adoring you.

X.

Krypt
Krypt - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-15 08:04:17
Edited: 2023-08-15 08:37:18

<b>Name:</b> Russian Bridgitte

<b>City:</b> Cape Town

<b>Area:</b> Mouille Point

<b>Last Visit:</b> July 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=22127" target="_blank">View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile</a>]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW <sup>*</sup> ----
First time seeing her, but reviews were all telling the truth. Booked 90 minutes and times just flew by. She made me feel at ease, and she made sure I was comfortable.Venue is a nice hotel and instructions to get to her room were easy to understand without any sign in at desk. Will definitely have to book another session with her when our locations align.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

* Until Krypt built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7403
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-16 10:35:09

Dear Krypt

I cannot claim to know who you are.

Having a 90min session on a first visit is a huge compliment to me plus, even more so that I shall have the pleasure of you again , is all I could ask for!

Thank you for enjoying your time with me and, who knows, maybe a longer session might be in order....x

Looking fwd to getting to know you better.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.