Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-21 10:14:51

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Cape Town

Area: Mouille Point

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

I’m late with this review as I saw RB towards the end of last year while she was visiting Cape Town.

I’ve seen her profile, her highly rated reviews and her interactions on the forum before, but none of that prompted me to contact her. Nope, it was only one service she offered that made me reach out, that service being cock worship.

I thought I would spoil myself with a bit of that and seeing as she was in town at the time, she seemed just the perfect SP to provide said service. And although the prospect of that is what got me there, I ended up getting so much more.

All communications was done via WA (she’s not averse to sending voice notes) and pretty soon she welcomed me into her neat and cosy apartment. Parking was off-street, but there was plenty of it and my car was still their after our meeting, so nothing to complain about there.

I was warmly received by RB. She has a welcoming and engaging personality that certainly helps you to relax pretty soon after the door has closed behind you. After the introductions and a little chit-chat were done and dusted, she directed me to the shower and when I stepped back in the room, she was waiting for me in lingerie and instructed me to get closer.

While I was still standing, she started to caress me, explaining how our encounter was going to progress from here. Unfortunately I can’t remember everything that was said, but I do remember the feeling of trembling with anticipation as she continued to tease, tickle, stroke and play with every part of my body… from my head to my toe. Whilst I was still standing, she turned her attention to my cock and showed me the first glimpses of what the worshipping was all about. She has a few marvellous tricks, using hands and mouth, that had my legs shaking. She brought me almost there a number of times, but knew instinctively when to pull back and turn her focus elsewhere.

From here I was instructed to get on the massage table, where she had me on my stomach first. I am by no means a massage expert, but I could still tell that she knew exactly what she was doing. I didn’t know I needed a proper massage until she got to work on my. All the while, she was talking, explaining what she was doing and how this all tied into the whole sensual experience between the two of us. I enjoyed it very much and even more so when I turned around and she continued with the worshipping of the cock (and the rest of me).

It was a great experience and one that I didn’t know I needed. She is also a good listener (or at least to me, who couldn’t keep quiet) and when I said goodbye, I wasn’t just in a much better place physically, but emotionally too.

Highly recommended.

• I never rate face and body, because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-21 22:10:47

Smi365

U were my leading man.

I am so glad u did not reveal who u were bfr our session.

U invited me in with ur sincerity, ur welcome of me and my ways.

U allowed me to Play and u devoured me with ur gaze...I sank and fell into u....and got lost in all we became

For me it was a magic carpet ride and...what was it u said...seconds?

I truly hope so.

And when u revealed who u were ...I felt like queen RB.

Thank u for being u and thank u for making me feel so special.

Hold u most close and fondly....and...seconds pls?

X.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5472
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-22 16:53:57
Edited: 2023-02-22 17:23:12

Harry_B

U are a prolific writer and have painted many a most sexaully charged image in my head that has had me gasping.

Specifically with a Legend and her female partner (both active on esa). ...how u guys have had me looking in and wishing I was a "fly on the wall".

And thus ..when I realized who u were...I seriously felt in awe and, might I add, felt intimidated in some way.

I always read in and aspire to the best of the best when it comes to any space occupied and, being a writer of all things erotic, many a time I hope that which I write...and the pictures created in the readers mind...those expectations...are met.

And as u know, that uncertainty remained in the hope that I did not fail u in my offerings.

I thank u for coming to share of urself with me

I thank u for sharing urself with me in the most unreserved ways and allowing me to be who I am .

And most of all...I thank u for acknowledging me and my offerings.

U were a pleasure as expected and most deeply enjoyed!

Looking fwd to "other" adventures where a pen does know to write what the eyes absorb most hungrily.

X.

Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-23 13:28:29

There’s something to be said for a woman with experience …
Everything perfectly arranged and communicated, gave me exactly what I needed. Spoiled, teased, cock worshipped and a toe-curling head massage to boot.
Bridgitte is quite simply amazing.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5492
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-24 13:20:08

Toe-curling were u, Jdelray2.

That thing when a person looks at another in such a way...a silly naughty grin ...and I say that in the most endearing of ways....

When a cockstand stands firmer and harder and harder and firmer....just by me looking at it...that throb so obvious that all that is left to do is take it in hand and caress not only that shaft but, the balls and scrotum and bum cheeks plus...ALL of u.

Oooooooo!....I am selling short how u invited me in.

As to the head massage...I had to try and distract u a little from the cockworship!

Do I know what i am doing?...let me put it this way...I love how I make my Gents feel and THAT is what feeds my desire to pleasure and please....enjoying every bit of what may become ours to claim.

Now....hurry back whenever our paths may cross again!

X.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-03-03 17:33:18

I had a wonderful session with RB. She is a true professional and the massage, conversation and "naughty stuff" was first class. The venue was excellent, a bright spacious room with plenty of privacy. Access not a problem. Parking is in the street but on a busy road and in my opinion quite safe. Thank you RB see you again soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5570
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-05 07:55:52

Most dear NickF56

What a wonderful surprise u were.

I thank u for sharing of urself in the most unreserved manner...it is a HUGE compliment when one dares to trust and share without concern.

U did inspire a write and u left me thinking about much we chatted about.

As to our "naughty"....GRIN. Must say it did put a cheeky smile on my face and left me imagining how our next engagement could play out.

Looking fwd to us being daring again!

Kissing u.

X

moke
moke - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-03 14:25:40

Hello RB

Are you back?

When can I visit please?

Xxxxx
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5878
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-04 08:43:02

Hello moke

Oh my....your first post and I am honoured with such.

U have me VERY intrigued and thus I shall hold u to ur desire to visit me.

I am returning this Thursday 6 April.

Looking fwd to hearing from u and finding out who "moke" is and what might be ur pleasure.

:)

RB.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1337
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-07 19:40:45

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

This has been a visit long in the making, and man was it worth the wait.

I was wrecked and in serious need of a massage with sensual play. RB did not disappoint on any level. I was literally trembling at her touch, she knows her way around and I left feeling like a new vampire.

Highly recommended, the relief and sounds of my back cracking felt awesome. I would be visiting again.

Thank you Miss RB!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.