Posted: 2015-05-23 21:57:27

@Lalita **LIKE**

Esp the bit about keeping the piepie rock hard lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Re: Ugly Face Looking
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 22:15:50

I was faced with an altogether different conundrum this week, I went to see a very pretty girl, perfect body, nice face, good service but she just had lunch with quite a bit of garlic. It turned out to be a classic case of turn round now honey, that garlic nearly blew me off my feet! She is sexy though, I'm thinking of taking some mints with next time, or visit before lunch :)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 23:34:22

Indian, if you know what i saw from de pics n in real life, you was going to stand with my point of away with cancellation fee, unless if you operate the same
FunTrip
FunTrip - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-24 10:22:34

Its all about expectation. If you looking for attractive and the WG confirms it is so but she is FUGLY then no cancellation fee, if reasonably F'able then cancellation fee, so goes the saying. Some Wg's may not even have another booking and claim she does, so wtf excuses will always be made either side. Punters will pay for what they happy with, after all he is the client. If he does'nt like what you offer he should be able to walk away, just like any other business. Why don't WG's use a small face mask for their pics (some do) and mostly you can figure if its what you like.
FunTrip
FunTrip - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-24 10:24:23

Likewise, WG's should be able to walk away if she is not happy with the punter. Either way it's not only the attraction issue, it could be bad attitude, bad hygiene etc.
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-24 11:53:26

Now I see how important it is to wait for more positive reviews. There should be some brave man dig out the glod from the brambles. Should we set a funding for these brave man? lol
Jayjay27
Jayjay27 - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 12:54:33

As you know this is your guys profession its not a matter of booking WG's with only face shots , We too waste so much tym making a booking and driving etc and trust me it's not just to see if a wag is pretty or not , but be fair everyone's taste is different and really a pretty gal gets me going it's just me
johnd
johnd - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 186
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 22:45:59

If you pay a cancellation fee then the lady is going to stay in this industry for a little longer because she is getting money. If we all refuse the cancellation fee then the ugly ones will leave sooner thus improving the WG talent pool.

For the greater punting good, do not pay cancellation fees but also don't be an ass and window shop. If you want big boobs then book a lady with big boob pics, if you want a pretty face then book a lady with a pretty face pics. Simple. If you can't find what you want because nobody undresses in front of ESA photographers then bitch about the photographers not giving you enough information.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 08:40:24

What about when you have premium/gold/platinum membership on a punters site. Does that not give access to more photos and videos where you can see the girls face?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.