Lol @ daporra
Cayla Britt
Cayla Britt - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Re: Ugly Face Looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-22 18:51:10

Wahkakaka daporra your a classic!! Seriously girls can't ask a cancellation fee!! Both sides need to speak more directly and honestly. Let's be honest it's all about the attraction. On the other hand guys have you thought about this in reverse? What if the girl doesn't feel the attraction? Sky walker nailed it - you just make the best of it
waka_waka
waka_waka - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-22 23:14:15

@Cayla, if the WG finds you unattractive and cancels I dont think the punter will charge a cancellation fee.
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-23 01:47:29

Not saying this is a bad way, but why do WGs always wanna turn the tables around ? The world don't work like that ? Wgs don't have the priveledge of seeing a punters PIC etc, for wgs like said in previous threads its a job, like in most other jobs you are asked to do something you might not like , in this instance some1 u might not like due to hygiene or what not, wgs have a choice to go on with the booking or not, only prob is many would go for the money and not for what they attracted too
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 07:40:48

I dont know hey. it did happen to me one time. Wg was old, and really unattractive. Came super fast and left. I Paid for an hour,
left in 15 mins lol. I didnt have the heart (or balls) to say "Im sorry, youre ugly, im outa here"
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 695
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 08:02:54
Edited: 2015-05-23 08:06:02

Jumpoffjoey, maybe that seems to be the trend on this forum. When WGS try to bring something to punters' attention the same thing happens.
For me what a guy looks like isn't half as important as the attitude. It is important though, no amount of money can make me FEEL like doing business with a guy sporting a smelly beard and rotten teeth.
I am no beauty queen. I'm quite average looking. And here goes the same story again......I have some dashingly handsome, sexy, interesting regulars. Guys with the looks and the money, who could get any woman they want. But they CHOOSE to pay me 'cos they don't need complications in their lives. Guys I thought would say 'thanks, but no thanks'. But they stayed and we had an awesome time and best of all.....they come back for more.
Now the flipside of the coin, and i know I'm opening a can of worms here, i have had walkouts, even the best looking WGs have, and in my experience they've usually been average to ugly looking....not all.though. Lately i try to include partial face pics every few months. And haven't had walkouts in months.
My mind's not made up about the cancellation fee. Some guys have done it with dignity and didn't give the 'I forgot my wallet' speech. Thats insulting to my intelligence. I dunno what I'd rather have you say, to be honest. Some guys have said I'm not what they expected and offered a cancellation fee. But that also goes along with me not showing a bad attitude even though in my heart I'm swearing groot klonte.
I have asked for cancellation fees on a few rare occasions where guys have not just opted to walk out but were quite rude or derogatory and more often than not had NO intention of booking in the first place.
Sometimes its the punters' own fault,for not checking past pics, its not my fault he hasn't got gold membership and checked out old photosets, some of which include partial face pics.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1660
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 09:48:54

@Cayla, your profile says you have blonde hair. A guy will come to you, ask for the bathroom then he tells you he wants a brunette. Then make it your fault that he didn't read, he just saw the photos and your hair is not showing.
I won't comment on the ugly part... The op did say he has a strategy. He asks upfront about the cancellation fee. I've been asked that quiet a few times and I always tell a guy rather not come at all because there's a chance he'll find something to whine about. I thought you're tall. I thought you're a yellow bone. I thought I'll pay after the deed...
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 09:59:51

Too true Naledi. I never even thought of that. One day a guy says 'oh; I didn't realise you're not white'......you bet I asked for a cancellation fee. Every single ad says so and you can see I'm not white on my pics. If he had said something else, I might not have asked for cancellation. Or the guy who swore on my pics I had long hair.......duh? I haven't had long hair in over 30 yrs.
Just_Saying
Just_Saying - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-23 10:15:41
Edited: 2015-05-23 10:18:37

Firstly, if facial appearance is so important to you in order to get turned on, then why not only book girls who show their faces? There are many who show their faces on Esa and elsewhere. By booking girls who do not show their faces, you are purposely taking a gamble, so can't complain when the girl's face does not meet your expectations and therefore, can't complain when asked to pay a cancellation fee.

Secondly I feel that it is the lady's perogative to ask for a cancellation fee, as she could have had another client booked for that timeslot.

Also, its worth a mention, that often service rendered by the less conventionally attractive, is far superior to the beauty queens. But that is just a personal observation, so do not take it as a generalisation /gospel.
Mika Bbw
Mika Bbw - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 10:24:42

I agree with Naledi some guys have no intention of booking they just want to window shop. Its winter we get out our warm beds shower up n dress in lingerie to get ready for a client . What if I made a booking with you and 20mins later a regular phones and says I'll be there in 20 mins n that's around about the same time u booked if I take my reg and turn you down we get kak reviews saying waist of time made me drive all the way and then told be she busy or never answer her phone. And if I tell my reg babes I can't make it now I'm just busy and he says eish I was passing the area we'll have 2 make it for some other time So me knowing I lost a fixed income there and you come in the room and say baby I'm not what you expected now I'm like wtf ok what did you expect coz I state on my add I'm colored not white so dnt come say u though I'm white u can't say u expected someone slim tjo but you can mos see on my add I'm chubby n 2 make things more clear I added(BBW) so u came 2 book me looked make me get undressed u go 2 the toilet then come out saying u wana leave. So yourl say its fair I lost a client n got nude and you think I don't deserve a cancellation fee what's fair in that

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.