Navigation
Mika Bbw
Mika Bbw - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Re: Ugly Face Looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 593
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 10:36:26

If you guys just want to view wg go to houses n agencies where you can have many girls lined up for you but dnt come to private girls n expect the same where you going to come window shop and I work in a lodge not a house please punters don't come to me and ask can u view the other girls. There's other girls here but I work independently I just book my room pay my rent so dnt ask me about other wg if you wanted 2 see them why you never called them

That's just my 2cent
Love Mika
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 15:48:50

@Mika not the issue of viewing first, we refering to ugly bodies not like photos suggest( photoshopped) i know what turns me on.

If she looks otherwise my member will not erect and i will not cumm.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 16:11:48

That's why there are pillows on the bed ;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 16:13:09

Maybe I am lucky but I have not met a girl that is fugly. I have walked out because of hygiene issues, that's the big no no for me.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 16:17:19

Imagine what some of the girls think when they open the door to us ;)
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1666
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 16:36:15

In my experience ugly guys know they are ugly so they make extra efforts. He walks out of his car with a colorful bunch of flowers and a little gift bag. He politely greets, pays and asks for the shower. At this point I really don't care if he has a 3rd eye. We get a lot of rich good looking guys who think they're doing us favours. Personally looks mean dilly squat to me. Punters, boyfriends etc. A man must be clean, have a functioning brain & a healthy bank balance... The biggest turn offs for me are Prof R. Smelly, Rev Dummy and His Royal Brokeness... GO AWAY!!! *bangs the door*
Mike.Jones
Mike.Jones - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-23 17:06:24

Well how about when a WG turns a punter away because they thought that the punter is white? Personally I think that's bs. They say "you sounded white over the phone." I say, go play in traffic...
waka_waka
waka_waka - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-23 18:58:46
Edited: 2015-05-23 18:59:45

@ Nadia, no offense but you are the person offering the service. It's not the customer's responsibility to dig through pics and threads to determine the advertiser's actual appearance.

In any arrangement there is a certain level of integrity including advertising yourself in a realistic light.

If a WG's pics are not representative of her actual appearance I'd also say no thanks.

Paying a cancellation fee, if appropriate, can be argued for, but it's not something that can be forced.
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Vixen Sugar Xxx - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1368
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 21:07:15

In this life time I've realised even in the 'ugliest' person there is ALWAYS some FORM OF BEAUTY, All it takes is a little understanding,communication,showing some soul and have some heart ...each one has there own BEAUTY!!!A life story...and that's the beauty...!!!To be able to see that.
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 656
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 21:11:26

A very simply solution for the guys complaining, get gold membership. You can blow up the pics, view previous pics before you make a booking. I can't understand why you guys who punt regularly won't pay a R100 odd rands to view better quality pics.

As for the world ugly, what is your definition of ugly? One persons ugly may be another persons beautiful.

@Laurenz the photographers do not photoshop the pics. Take my pics for instance, very clear I have a normal woman's body with natural flaws. Any man booking me and expecting me to be flawless would be delusional.

Mika is spot on when she says if you want to view the face before booking rather go to a venue or book ladies who show face. Ladies who work privately cannot afford to have guys confirm bookings and walk out without paying a cancellation fee.

If you spending thousands of rands on punting a month, invest in gold membership. Will keep the piepie rock hard for longer and you will leave with a smile on your face.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.