Navigation
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 271
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-11 22:43:45

OMW! Seriously guys! Are there so many of u that don't understand that we all deserve a chance to be happy. We weren't always wg's but life threw us a curve ball and we had the strength enough to grab it. U're not the only ones who have been disappointed and we all deserve to be happy. If u want to be so broad minded in the bedroom Do the same in life and think before u speak. Cat I personally wish u luck and prove to these idiots who think it isn't possible wrong. Just remember guys U didn't know us before we started this profession so who are u to judge on whether we are loyal partners or not.
Northernlights
Northernlights - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-11 22:45:11

Would I propose to a working girl?

This question comes from someone (and other like minded individuals) who see themselves as superior 'users' of working girls. What they mean is 'who would want my leftovers'? Narcissistic a bit?

Two questions here, what is a proposition? And what constitutes a 'working girl'?
To those ladies who have joined this world for a reason, a season or a lifetime, their proposer saw something in them that the 'punters' never saw.

As for what constitutes a working girl: As a man I think the fact that she charges money to share herself with you should make you feel inadequate, yet you feel proud?

- Huge fan of the working girls dreams - Go ladies!
Northernlights
Northernlights - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-11 22:46:41

Great words Sav!
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 05:24:57

@ Martini Henry- Babe me and u just talk? Omw y? It would be lovely believing in a dream future with a stable relationship, but if I need stable at this moment...babe ill buy a horse! There's a saying live by the sword die by the sword? @JumpoffJoey..babe clearly you don't know what u talking about..U WILL even look at me when I pass u in a shopping mall, why not go and shop with a woman like me? Feeling shy orr guilty about having a WG on ur side? Remember I'm still human, I do this because there's bno work out there for us, believe me I tried so many times. That's y I study, so I can forget what ppl like U think of our W ladies out there. Hope u grlf been treated with more respect then just a shag when u horny.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 81
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 05:30:41

Pfffftt!!!
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 06:58:44

@ Meg yes I will not be seen with a WG in public, life also threw a curve ball at the Nigerian drug dealers that we love to bash on this forum, they also couldnt find work and resulted to drugs, we always say how drugs fuck up lives etc, do you know how many marriages and lives you WG have fucked up? I'm not being holier than thou, I FUCK wgs all day everyday in all their holes I'm just pointing out facts, let me notvdevuate the drug thing was just to make a point, back to the topic at hand. Let me just say that a guy like me would rather have a women that has had 10 sexual partners in her life rather than 1 that has had 1000 you dig? And for the record I dont have a wife or gf, I dont believe in unconditional love as humans , that's why I love this site, I can see a girl, flash a couple of hundreds fuck her brains out an not give a fuck about whether I will see her again or not. Don't get me wrong I love WG you have made life so easy for me , but they should just know their place in my life you aint nothing more than a cum bucket to me, I wont bring you flowers or chocolates I won't kiss you, and i damn sure won't date or marry you , this doesn't mean that I will disrespect you when I've booked you for that hour or what not. Clearly there are lot of men that save whores good for them I'm just not 1 of them and I was just stating mg opinion call me an idiot or whatever other name you may use you will not change what I think of hoes
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 08:16:46

Catherine gud luck and hope things work out for u. If u need an inspirational story I can help with a close real life situation I've seen. Meg sorry to hear about your bad luck u seem a really sweet lady my only advice is judge individual guys by their individual qualities,ways etc. And jumpoffjoey u have right to have your own opinion and beliefs just remember the wgs also people. Every person deserves luv and attention no matter how bad or gud they are?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-12 08:35:49

Coming back into this discussion a bit late.
Firstly, in my opinion all men (me included) are dogs. We lie to ourselves and our partners all the time. As much as I love my partner, I still see working girls. I want to stop but I crave and need sex on a regular basis. If I did marry a wg it would only be a matter of time before I started to look outside again. I say this because I know me and I know my needs. Whether we admit it or not, I believe all men are wired the same.

Secondly, my mate and his partner are happy and set in the newfound union. I see them regularly and know that it is possible to give up this profession if you really want to. A major factor for them was getting her a job. It is a little bit different for them as they are active swingers so maybe they (he) gets their needs satisfied elsewhere. He participates and she watches btw. If you ladies find the right guy and the circumstances are right FOR YOU then I say why not give it a try.

Thirdly, IN MY OPINION, ladies that advertise here are not whores. They are working girls or women as the case might be. I sell my time in my business. I meet with a client, determine his ability to pay and charge him per hour. Sometimes R800 per hour, most times R2000 per hour and once I even got R3500 per hour. Does that sound familiar? Does that make me a whore?
Nope, that makes me a consultant that knows my worth.

Catherine, I wish you all the best. I hope it works out for you. I just hope to see you before you leave the industry.

Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 84
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 10:17:19

@rtoo well said. Okey I'm out...hope everyone find what they look for
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 957
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 11:10:24

Whores? Really!!?? Most of the ladies here are doing this for a reason and most are hoping to leave once they overcome their problem. What would you consider urself since you frequently visit whores?

To answer the question i think I would if I fully believed I could trust her and if I truly loved her. I don't see anything wrong in it
To those that are going this route, good luck

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.