Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-29 13:16:45
Edited: 2015-01-29 13:59:16

Cant help but think that Lovestud have been found guilty by ESA without a hearing or a chance to defend himself. Surely this could have bean dealt with better ESA . Note by forum admin: OupaJack does not have all the information and is posting this assumption about ESA without knowing half the facts. Please see ESA Forum Admin's response below

Get the girl and lovestud in the same room ..... Or let her describe him give date and time of this ..... As someone said before we as punters are now in a posiition where if we give an honest "bad" review of a lady , we might be banned because she can report us to ESA for the same shit .... You cannot defend yourselve against this type of nonsense.

Unless ESA have facts and proof that they are not sharing with us , i cannot agree with the way they handled this up to now.

Can i say that a working girls has laughed and made fun of my small toti and asked me R100 not to tell ESAvforum that my dick is only three inches ... I cannot name her because i am scared of her ...

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 714
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-29 13:38:37

@ lol at oupa Jack you should have threatened her with your .22 to give you R100 so you can show her its not the size of the boat that counts its how you rock it ;)
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 13:57:07

Dear ESA Visitors

We are in the process of dealing with this, this is a non-management approved initial draft, but we need to clear up ESA's integrity.

Can all punters please stop with the accusations towards ESA, because you do not have the full picture. Here are the chronological events:

This all started when one advertiser asked in the private ladies forum "if a popular punter member on esa has taken advantage of his 'position' as a recognized and regular contributor to force himself on girls and gives them bad reviews when they don't comply to his will and defames them when they dare tell the truth, are there consequences similar to those enforced on us? How many girls need to come forward with a similar complaint/incident?"

That is a direct cut and paste of what was said.

ESA immediately responded explaining everything and we then specifically asked advertisers to contact us via the Private Message System or to phone us. We said that they should not report it on the forum itself. We wanted to make 100% sure of the facts and we did not want the name to be published in the open. We wanted to see if a pattern emerged.

If this was happening on a large scale, we would have expected different advertisers to report different names. However... First report: Lovestud. Second report: Lovestud. Phone call: Lovestud. Another report: Lovestud. Then a forum post "could we be talking about Lovestud". Another phone call: Lovetud.

Never was any other name mentioned.

Over and over: Lovestud. Please take note of these events before you accuse ESA of our integrity. We don't post something on the forum unless we have multiple witnesses. The reports we have do not indicate smoke, it is a blazing fire.

More to follow....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-29 14:02:23

Dear ESA Admin and Management .

Please this should have been sorted out in private with all the parties concerned . This is an open forum and as such I as a punter and a member of this forum can and will respond to what I SEE on tne forum . BTW I do not know Lovestud from a bar of soap , so I will not defend him . However tne fact that you placed this on the forum gave us the right to comment on this .

I rest my case Mi Lady

Regards

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-29 14:02:23

Dear ESA Admin and Management .

Please this should have been sorted out in private with all the parties concerned . This is an open forum and as such I as a punter and a member of this forum can and will respond to what I SEE on tne forum . BTW I do not know Lovestud from a bar of soap , so I will not defend him . However tne fact that you placed this on the forum gave us the right to comment on this .

I rest my case Mi Lady

Regards

ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 14:03:35

On 2015-01-29 12:39:16 Lovestud said:
except one girl who was willing to pay me to injure her friend

Yes we at ESA also want to know what this means.

foki
foki - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 14:23:33

Seems like the beginning of the end for the lovestud.
george2
george2 - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 14:30:35

I do not know Lovestud at all and will not defend if these allegations are true.

Has any wg verified that Lovestud is Lovestud.

I remember awhile ago that some wg said an indian guy pretended to be Kickass and wanted discounts and extras for a great review. Kickass as you recall was the "blue eye boy" on ESA at the time. Luckily for the wg, she has met the real Kickass and so was not conned. She did post a warning to other wgs.
tts
tts - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 14:42:10

Is this then a case of stolen Identity? Maybe we should all get ESA ID cards issued??
dor
dor - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 14:52:06

Esa / Eddie has been around for along time and know most of the tricks and scams people try.Am
sure they will get to the bottom of this and
will either clear Lovestud if innocent(due to mistaken identity/someone else trying to cash in on his name) or ban him if not.All we can do is wait for the outcome.
They know what they are doing.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.