bigJohnza
bigJohnza - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 14:52:45

It is important the ESA investigate.
The Girls must be warned against possible abuse!
Shelley
Shelley - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 638
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-29 16:15:33
Edited: 2015-01-29 16:19:39

@george2, It was me that posted on the public forum about a year ago that someone claiming to be Kickass called me and asked for a discount and I asked that Gold members please not state your username when booking cause it does not score you extra points with me....then Kickass called me and asked me to save his number and if anyone else calls claiming to be him at least I will know its not!

So there could be other dudes claiming to be any one of you......How do these ladies know for sure that it really was Lovestud?

It's only a name and most guys give fake names anyway.....

However it would be really nice if there was a rule added that users may not abuse ESA membership by asking for anything in return of promoting or reviews
Lovestud
Lovestud - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 593
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 16:18:32

@Mel @ Esa, firstly you need to ask if yourself, if I have booked or reviewed any of these complainants. If I didn't, then it is highly possible, that I did not book them, it is a case of sour grapes, etc, etc. There was 2 girls recently, one accused of working with Nigerians, who I booked, joked on the phone about me being a Gigolo and that she would have to pay me, saw her had a okay time, she complained that she was scared of my gun, and left. The second , I saw a while ago, had a great time, she was fascinated by the fact that I looked dangerous, which I don't think I do, marvelled at the fact that I carry a gun, I paid her and left. The day before you posted your defamatory statement, I called the lady and told her that I was near and if I could see her, she said that, I could but for 15 mins, I replued and said that would be worth R100 to 150 for a blow, since her hourly rate was around R600. She denied yesterday that it was her that was malicious towards me, then calls me today to please book her friend, but make sure that she doesn't work or walk for a week, either by hurting her or by posting a bad review. I replied by saying that I don't post bad reviews or hurt people for no reason. She has since tried calling me again, and I ignored the call. So Mel, I put my money where my mouth( typing fingers) is and offered any girl who can conclusively say that I took money from them for a good review, then I will pay them double the rate you suggested I took. Any other issue, about price of services rendered towards me, is frankly none of your business, because , as I said to one girl who told me her services are R1500 and hour, I have a prerogative to book whom I please, and will happily pay and exorbitant price, if the service is proportional to the price and you are getting something exceptional. Like HOE charges a high price and gives an exceptional venue amongst other things. Girls can complain that I won't pay their asking price, but those are girls that I won't see, unless a girl can suck the sheets through my A hole, I wont pay over a Grand for just a standard, suck and blow that I can get from a younger, sexier girl for R700. If ESA does want to set a min price for the girls, so be it. You won't find me being a member.
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 16:34:48

Lovestud, ESA is a listing platform for service providers. Why should ESA set a minimum price for their advertisers? Its simply a case of if a punter can't afford a certain girls rate, like johnny walker says" keep on walking". This is not oriental plaza where one can haggle for discounts.
Lovestud
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 594
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 16:47:08

Precisely @ HFD. If you didn't understand the issue, I said that it seems like they are, I am not asking them to. If I don't want to book a girl at a higher price, I will Johnny walker and book somebody else.
Lovestud
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 595
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 16:47:15

Precisely @ HFD. If you didn't understand the issue, I said that it seems like they are, I am not asking them to. If I don't want to book a girl at a higher price, I will Johnny walker and book somebody else.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-01-29 18:49:42

Don't think that ESA wants to set a minimum rate for the girls, the girls would always set their own rate. But I am sure that ESA is having a problem when member tells a WG that for either a free or a reduced rate he will write her a glowing review which would not always be true or free. And please before anybody say anything, I am not saying that Livestud is or is not guilty of any of this.
tony stark
tony stark - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-30 10:39:45

So is this all over or what now.
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1189
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-30 11:56:03

Judging from my reads through this thread, i with Lovestud on this one.
cumludder
cumludder - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-30 17:08:13

Where are we going???

I hear going around punting with guns?

Going consciously into the Nigerian gunst space?

I hear demanding free shag or discounts for good reviews?

WGs offering free sex in exchange of HURTING badly another girl so she can't work?

Looking like a very dangerous guy that intimidates few WGs?

Shameless negotiations on an already established price rather than finding one you can afford?

All this sound such low life to me! From whatever wg and punter is involved in any of the above!

I don't think I need a gun to go visit Mandy Menlyn or Sensual Simone or Nadeli, do I?
I can only imaging the horrendous distress that this would put through any SANE WG!!! Now she is alone locked in a room with a guy that she does not know which could easily be a fucking looney!

So much can go wrong!!
Guns attract violence!

I don't think any WG will ever ask me to hurt someone! Because I simple don't fit that looking type! BUT if any girl Would ask me to HURT SO BADLY ANOTHER WG to the point THAT SHE CAN'T WORK I SURELY WILL REPORT HER TO ESA STRAIT AWAY because I won't do it does not means that the next oxymoron will not do it for a free shag...
And here we are talking about another working girl hurt or dump somewhere if things went wrong.

Sorry lovestud but I have no sympathy for you at all or for the shithead WG that asked you for such thing.

Reliable punter my ARCE! Going around with guns and negotiating WG'S fees at the same time? (These two things said by yourself does not do you any favours)
Those facts alone what it makes you is a shameless punter.

I agree with ESA office, this is much more than smoke, is right fucking fire!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.