Navigation
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-27 17:39:30

Ahh the first signs of the proverbial fire for all the smoke we have been witness to in this forum .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-01-27 17:41:55

&foki, agree, I just know other less well known or popular guys banned for even less. Even contacting esa to try and resolve the issue failed to get unbanned. Saying that I don't agree with the process, it should however be consistent. From the sounds of things Lovestud has a good reputation with the ladies. I am also curious why esa thought it necessary to post this and not contact home directly.
Jean Paul
Jean Paul - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-27 19:29:48

QED........
Bangster
Bangster - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-27 19:39:08

How is that a crime, is there a minimum price that's one of are not aware of?
slappedass2
slappedass2 - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-27 22:34:18

I have to admit his review on Amanda Sandton seemed awfully dodgy that chick has had bad reviews for years and then lovestud gives Her a glowing review and does even mention the Nigerians all the other reviews do ...
longdong99
longdong99 - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-27 22:54:02

Why was this published on the open forum. If ESA Admin has an issue with a member take it up with the member.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 705
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-28 06:24:06

I Dont know lovestud but from what I can read he doesn't seem to be a trouble maker. Then again I Dont know him so I can't say, which would make him innocent until proven otherwise.

I would love to know from Lovestud how do you plead to this accusation?
klassik1
klassik1 - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 482
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-28 06:51:52

I concur with longdong
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-01-28 07:15:03

Doesn't make any sense, why would any of the ladies "accept" a reduced fee in return for a "positive" review. If anyone threatens an untrue "bad" review they could simply expose it for what it is, and logically he could only pull a stunt like that once before other members would realise his reviews were bs?.... at the same time if "offered" an excellent review for a discount it would probably only be one of many reviews and I don't think a single review would make any real difference to a profile.... admin's response to this saga seems to be reactionary and not thought through properly
Lovestud
Lovestud - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 584
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-28 07:56:20

The one thing I definitely do not do, is give false reviews. If service was sub standard,I am brutally honest about it, and I praise good service. I always pay the full price, although if I find the price to be unreasonable, I may negotiate, that is what makes me successful in business. There has been once, when a lady on the site offered a special price to gold members, if they gave her a review. I feasted on this opportunity, and gave a very honest review, as I mentioned the good and the bad about the booking. I think it was wrong of ESA to post this on the public forum, without explaining where this assault on my character arises from, and without knowing the facts!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.