Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-30 18:15:18

@cumludder, to carry a legal firearm is a personal choice, it's not done because someone is scared, it's there for self defence. If you knew anything about the gun laws, you will know that you can not leave it in your car, must either be on you, or in a safe. So what must you do with your gun if you go punting after work and you are carrying?? Not all legal firearm owners are reckless or a danger to society. a Knife is just as dangerous, but because a gun goes bang people fear it. Wish people will stop blaming guns, as a gun has never before wandered off and killed someone, it's the idiot using the gun or knife that kills people. You say guns attract violence? Well, so does having a cellphone, wallet, car, watch and a house these days in SA. So don't blame folks for wanting to protect themselves.

@lovestud, I met you before, you surely don't look that dangerous to me. If they can prove you did it, sorry to hear, otherwise I can't see why you should get blamed out in the open for it. Anyways, good luck with that.
cumludder
cumludder - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 245
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-30 18:37:36

Where are we going???

I hear going around punting with guns?

Going consciously into the Nigerian gunst space?

I hear demanding free shag or discounts for good reviews?

WGs offering free sex in exchange of HURTING badly another girl so she can't work?

Looking like a very dangerous guy that intimidates few WGs?

Shameless negotiations on an already established price rather than finding one you can afford?

All this sound such low life to me! From whatever wg and punter is involved in any of the above!

I don't think I need a gun to go visit Mandy Menlyn or Sensual Simone or Nadeli, do I?
I can only imaging the horrendous distress that this would put through any SANE WG!!! Now she is alone locked in a room with a guy that she does not know which could easily be a fucking looney!

So much can go wrong!!
Guns attract violence!

I don't think any WG will ever ask me to hurt someone! Because I simple don't fit that looking type! BUT if any girl Would ask me to HURT SO BADLY ANOTHER WG to the point THAT SHE CAN'T WORK I SURELY WILL REPORT HER TO ESA STRAIT AWAY because I won't do it does not means that the next oxymoron will not do it for a free shag...
And here we are talking about another working girl hurt or dump somewhere if things went wrong.

Sorry lovestud but I have no sympathy for you at all or for the shithead WG that asked you for such thing.

Reliable punter my ARCE! Going around with guns and negotiating WG'S fees at the same time? (These two things said by yourself does not do you any favours)
Those facts alone what it makes you is a shameless punter.

I agree with ESA office, this is much more than smoke, is right fucking fire!

??????????
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-30 19:01:54

Just saying, if a guy carries he's legal firearm to go wherever he wants, it's his choice. If the lady don't like it, she will say so and he can leave.
Melina
Melina - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-30 19:50:39
Edited: 2015-01-30 20:33:29

Post deleted
SilentBanger
SilentBanger - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-30 21:10:42

I'm guessing lovestud won't be visiting naledi anytime soon as firearm to her is like kryponite to superman.
cumludder
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-30 21:46:55

Not only Naledi. Is my guess that NO one is pleased to be alone and closed doors with a STRANGER wearing a gun! Nevertheless in this INDUSTRY that attract PSYCHOS of all sorts by the dozen.
You never know what could trigger an anger fit from that person or how "normal" and well adjusted he is.

When your friend comes to your house with his gun no one cares...now if a stranger man coming in to your house to deliver something with guns and mainly if you are a woman living alone is not a thing to say WOW I like this, I feel so safe!!!

Now said by lovestud himself, few girls have told him that he looks dangerous so now imagine! but even when he said he does not think he looks dangerous his thoughts are not the ones that count but those ones of the girl that don't know how safe they are with this guy.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-31 06:17:54

Don't know the parties involved, but a stranger rocking up at your house with a gun can be scary. I once sold something on OLX and the guy came to my house to collect, he already parked his car in my yard, and he got out with his gun clearly exposed. I wasn't conformable as he was a total stranger already in my yard and I had family in the house. I must admit he was also a bit dodgy looking with some jail looking tattoos and bling in his mouth. Was a bit scary. I can only imagine what it must feel like for a lady working alone if a guy pitches up with a gun. I'm sure Lovestud is harmless but not everyone is comfortable around guns.
Lovestud
Lovestud - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 596
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 06:55:11

@cummludder, maybe you should learn to negotiate prices, then you would be able to pay to be a gold member.
cumludder
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 251
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 08:10:25
Edited: 2015-01-31 08:22:34

Lovestud if you have a quick check out at my username on the forum you would notice that I have been gold member most of the time, year after year. You will notice also that for whatever reasons the girls I frequently visit for years sometimes even twice a week were in the price range of 1300 to 2500 Rand as the like of Lucy Skye, Valentina, massage Channel when the average was then 650 Rand per hour.
This of course doesn't say fock all about my decency and demeanor but just is a hint that the short times I haven't been gold member was because of choice not affordability.
I am merely point out that going punting with guns and on top of it negotiating prices while having it with you most be the 2nd biggest scary nightmare a girl in this industry have to encounter.
The first one is of course when the gun is fired at her or used to threaten and rape!
You might be innocent of all of what you have been accused off by several independent WGs as threaten bad reviews or exchanging good ones for free shags or discounts as ESA said, but if despite all the smoke around you happened to be innocent just still the fact of you going around throwing your forum name, with guns and negotiating an already low price doesn't make you or any lekker punter nonetheless having a reliable punter on your head.
Sorry that's how I see it.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-01-31 09:05:39

@Lovestud, This is a good example of exactly what's the difference between "Gold Member, Met in Person" and a none member...........absolutely ZERO.

Gold member does NOT make you better thats for sure, in fact I would rather not be in any league you are in, because you have given enough evidence to let us and the ladie know what you are.

Now that he has admitted to most of the offenses proudly!

I vote he should get banned!

He most likely will register under a new name again but at least he can't abuse it till it's well known again.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.