Navigation
tony stark
tony stark - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:12:39

This is just so awesome we can actually make a movie about all this jinne.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:38:30

And the day Lovestud pulls into HOE telling Steve how he's so connected, lol. "This is one of my workers cars bro" - The poor guy didn't even realize who he was sitting next to
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 18:44:17

Subscription to Dstv is not necessary. ESA TV is more than enough entertainment
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 18:50:02

On 2015-01-31 17:12:39 tony stark said:
This is just so awesome we can actually make a movie about all this jinne.

The prequel will be about how a guy named KICKASS went down from jet lee and then to tony stark
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 18:54:05

From tony stark to bat girl, spider boy and eventually, George of the jungle.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-31 19:15:13

The one thing I do know on my time on this site is that ESA does their homework, for those who are saying that its an imposter one simple question sorts that problem out, "describe what said individual looks like?" if the description is consistent problem solved, either it is Lovestud or not. But many a man has graced this forum claiming the spotlight only to fall from grace spectacularly. I don't know Lovestud, his reviews and posts seem pretty legit which is wht it was a shock to see the ESA post but lets not go pointing fingers of an imposter, I'm pretty sure ESA has done the proper investigation. What scares me more though is the story of one WG plotting to hurt another! Sometimes we forget what a dirty business this can be!
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 20:40:13

I might be an ignoramus, but how is an offer of a fully paid for trip to Mauritius in exchange for certain services free? The people commenting on such an old thread now obviously do not know the price of such an offer.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 91
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 20:51:55

Would be interesting to know if forum traffic/posts increase when threads like this pop up as I see many people posting that they don't want to read this kind of crap, lol.

Maybe it's like a car accident scene. You know you shouldn't, but you can't help yourself from slowing down as you pass to take a good look! Then you speculate about how it happened based on what you could see, lol.

C'est la Vee.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 20:51:56

Would be interesting to know if forum traffic/posts increase when threads like this pop up as I see many people posting that they don't want to read this kind of crap, lol.

Maybe it's like a car accident scene. You know you shouldn't, but you can't help yourself from slowing down as you pass to take a good look! Then you speculate about how it happened based on what you could see, lol.

C'est la Vee.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-01-31 20:53:23

Chinna if you want to take a working girl on a out booking, you have to pay for her time no matter where you taking her, this is not a dating site!
And if you think you can take a working girl anywhere for free then you are not very mistaken.
During the time she is away with you and fu*king you for free she could stay here and make money so its obvious you must pay at least for her time!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.