Navigation
Lovestud
Lovestud - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 589
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 07:11:22

Thanks ladies and some of you guys for the vote of confidence. @Slappedass, my review of Amanda was very honest, as I spoke of the good and bad. I didn't see anybody when I got in and left, surprisingly, it may have been her that complained. ESA doesn't want to tell me who the wg is or what the complaint was? Their attitude is "you know what you did so stop it or get banned. We don't want to tell you who or what,because the wg's are afraid of their lives" In the conversation it seemed, that part of the complaints, are apparently from many wgs that I charged R100 for a review, and I threaten them with my gun! I am not sure which gun they are talking about. Maybe Amanda complained because she seemed very afraid of the gun, and also thought that because my name is LOVESTUD, and because I am a member of Esa then I must be selling my wares (btw. I was a masseuse for ladies in my younger days at university). Maybe the Nigerians were afraid of the gun, hence I didn't see any of them. Guess I need to "Stop whatever I am doing", and that is punting. I would like any lady who I threatened with my gun ( and I am not talking about my trouser gun) or any lady who has paid me R100 for a review, to please inbox me or even come out on the public forum and I will happily give you R200. Oh btw @ the gorgeous Arhwen, I have been with you many years ago at Elysium. I used to be a regular there, at least twice a week, in the good old days.
klassik1
klassik1 - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 497
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 07:30:38

i think this matter shouldv been contained n dealt with more discreetly, surely there is a huge misunderstanding here
VeteranPunter
VeteranPunter - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 07:32:38

What may have happened also, is fuckers assuming your forum nic. In the past, when I was extremely active on the forum, many guys used my nic with WGs and try shit.
klassik1
klassik1 - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 07:35:35

If u look @ the past few months there was a lot of agression on the forum where every1 had a 2c to put in resulting in a lot of unnecessary bannings involving top punters
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-01-29 09:03:32
Edited: 2015-01-29 14:01:52

well what ever happened ....

Fakers pretending to be Gold members asking for special treatment or genuine Gold members asking for special favors in return for whatever.....

Even if he did how would they be able to find out who is telling the truth, the lady, the gold member or the fake gold member pretending to be Lovestud.....

For ESA to put this onto the forum does make me question ESA's integrity! Note by forum admin: Dr Spark does not have all the information and is posting this assumption about ESA without knowing half the facts. Please see ESA Forum Admin's response on page 6

No where does it state that this is not allowed so why bring it up????

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 706
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-29 09:55:45
Edited: 2015-01-29 09:59:11

Mmmmm @ lovestud you will have to refresh my memory lol I'll pay you a 200 to show me your gun ;) no need for a review I have ample :) besides a good regular is much better than a great occasional review if you ask me :)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-29 11:28:28
Edited: 2015-01-29 11:34:37

@ sparks I understand ESA wanting to deal with fraudulant reviews however I do agree that they should have taken it up with lovestud personally maybe the lady or ladies in question were malicious maybe not but there are plenty ladies that have been with him that stood up for him so who does one believe. Personally I say the man is innocent until proven otherwise. It was the case with Oscar who was responsible for reevas death why can it not work for the accused Lovestud who has allegeradly posted fraudulant reviews for R100 lol. Please can the court session begin I call forth defense with there first witness!
Lovestud
Lovestud - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 592
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 12:39:16

I've asked the perpetrators of this maliciousness to come FORTH, and if they are true I will pay R200 bucks a pop. So far everybody except one girl who was willing to pay me to injure her friend, all other including ESA, has cumm Fifth!
Istinja Ninja
Istinja Ninja - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 12:45:21

On 2015-01-29 12:39:16 Lovestud said:
.... one girl who was willing to pay me to injure her friend...

WTF? Explain bro
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-01-29 12:50:29

Reading this thread I cannot think of a scenario that could be more absurd.

What is the actual likelihood of Lovestud spending months and months, paying a great deal of money, building up a reputation, posting reviews, conversing on the forum, to then go and make R100.

One hundred rand versus perhaps tens of thousands before.

Simple coming sense might not have been a bad idea to use before placing this accusation on an open forum.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.