Navigation
Kristy
Kristy - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-04 13:22:53

@inthesouth. Hi handsome man! Thank you for the lovely compliment!!! Nice to know that you still appreciate my photos...miss you lots. Kristy *kiss *kiss xoxoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-16 12:00:10

Name: Kristy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Kristy's Full Profile]

I find myself having a 2nd visit to this exquisite soul and it was without a doubt so much more than my first. Kristy exudes sex and combine that with her passion and the package is deadly….from the moment you lay eyes on her all you want is to ravage her…that’s my thought anyway.

I walk in and there she sits…crossed legged looking sultry and yummy…gets up and a big hug (feeling those fun bags on my chest) and a nice little kiss…instant semi! Off to the room we go…and just like that the sparks fly…off with her shirt, bra, jeans and panties…naked…I gasp and boom full attention….my cock straining on my jeans. She notices but decides to tease…slowly off with my shirt, gently playing with my nipples, chest and stroking me all over. Off with the jeans and my cock salutes her and she purrs! She leans in and just rubs her pussy against my cock…wow! Then I’m naked…we kiss and kiss and kiss… the sexual tension is rising…we decide to move this show to the shower. Even now I cannot explain how sexy, sensual and erotic it was…just set the tone…we could not keep our hands off each other…

Back to the room, no hesitation and we off again…finally I am on my back and she is bobbing up and down my cock…what a sight…and she gives everything attention…head, shaft, balls…pure bliss. Of course being the gentleman I am, I have to oblige…Kristy is sooo responsive to muffing…she keeps her snatch well shaven and clean…so exploring it is wonderful…and she tastes so sweet. Her moans and groans keep me motivated and spur me on until finally she cannot hold it anymore and her body spasms. She is so hot and bothered now, she swallows me again…deeper and deeper…I nearly lose it. So after 40 mins of all this playing and kissing on comes the condom and she gets on top. WOW. Magic I tell you…wet slippery tight snatch…riding me with vigour but varying it up…slow fast deep shallow sideways she gave it all…finally we can sense that it’s time and I proceed to sprint down the home straight and she responds… moaning and groaning all over…she has me on edge and finally bboooommmm goes the dynamite…eruption of note…we collapse into each other’s arms, sweat dripping off us both…great great session.

Kristy delivers a service like none I have experienced before…treated me like a king and really made a super effort to pleasure me, she totally enjoys what she does. No clock watching at all and makes you feel like her only client…truly the ultimate GFE. Highly recommended, but she could become addictive!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-16 12:35:27

Wow, such a strong looking and sensual touch sex. You make me jealous. I'm looking at my cock, and I'm questioning it. Why you can't make Kristy that crazy?
ashmjhb
ashmjhb - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-16 12:42:06

Thats a brilliant review Honeysucker! Quite curious now...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-16 13:27:18

@Matt I should be the jealous one..I need to get to HOE and make all your girls crazy;p
@ashmjhb pm me boet, I know she does not fit your category but....
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-17 13:27:41

@HOneySuck3r. Wow,what a review!!! Thank you for being such a gentleman and making our visit so steamy ! I still love how beautiful you kiss, to say the least. It was nice to see you again!! Take care handsome man!!! Kristy *kiss *kiss xoxoxo
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-17 13:37:17

@matthew0506. Stop looking at your "member" and come over for a visit. Make your fantasy a reality... Kristy *kiss *kiss xxx
motionman
motionman - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-21 11:51:27

I know I should!!!!!
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-11 23:02:59

Name: Kristy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Kristy's Full Profile]

Sorry for the late review.

After being away for over four months, I spent an amazing sensual hourlast Monday with lovely and sexy girl. It was out of this world. Thanks again sweetheart for treating me like a king. Bisous JM

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-12 13:17:45

@Jean-Mark Thank you for the lovely review. I loved catching up with you, and as always, it was steamy and sentual. You are such a romantic man ! Thank you for the beautiful roses and spoiling me in many diffrent ways. Hope to see you soon , have a wonderful day !! Kristy .. Kiss kiss !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.