Navigation
Kristy
Kristy - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-02 12:39:07

@neelg1. I enjoy what I do and just luuuuve spending time with a stallion like yourself !!! I had fun love, thank you for you sexy review !!! Kristy *kiss *kiss xxx
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-04 19:56:52

Name: Kristy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Kristy's Full Profile]

I started with one hour booking, and after 20 minutes, wow, that's kind of superb blow. I knew I must extended to two hours booking, and yes I did it.

She blew me the the edge to cum and pulled me back, again and again. I wanted to open my eyes and watch the details, but wow boys boys I just couldn't. I was pushed to the edge, slowly and gradually. An hour went fast. I wanted to hold it but finally and finally I couldn't hold anymore...Will I return? Damn I'll definitely return.

The aircon is set in the aisle beside the bathroom. Technically all the hot air will be sucked into the bathroom. The room is little bit cold but the aisle is very hot. I hope next time it can be sorted.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-05 11:42:04

@matthew0506. Hey cutie! I really enjoyed our time together, watching you being pushed to the edge. Do I want you to return? Damn yes, yes, yes !!!!!! Sorted...... Kristy *kiss *kiss xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-06-10 11:37:37

They say a picture is worth a thousand words…but I will need to use a thousand words to paint this picture…so I shall try to do my session with Kristy justice…

PRELUDE: Another drab day at work sitting in a meeting not hearing a word that’s being said (the scene from Charlie Brown sitting in class comes to mind) Being bored I decide to have a look at the purple site and start flipping through ladies profiles…all this while my buddy is waffling on about economic uncertainties destabalising investor confidence blah blah during the last session of the meeting…at the same time a senior colleague of mine caught the purple haze from my phone and gave me sneaky smirk, as if he knew. ..but I digress. I had a couple of ladies on my hit list, but because of a multitude of great reviews I decide on Kristy. As soon as the meeting ends I speed off not bothering to stay for the networking session after, I after all had my own networking to do…

VENUE: I get to the premises and find a very secure, off the road entry to the access gate, parking at the back of house and very neat home inside. I am greeted by a friendly lady called Jackie (the home owner) and then I see the picture that is Kristy. Tall, blonde and curves in ALL the right places…instant semi…and right there and then I knew I was in for a good punt. I walk slowly behind her watching that ass & hips sway and wow what a view. I am shown to the room, looks neat inside and then given clean towels and shown where the shower facilities are. Nice soap, good pressure showers and clean all round. Get to the room, she is in underwear and my cock stands at full attention to salute that body, hmmm.

THE DEED: We jump on the bed, have some good conversation but all the while I am thinking of those soft curves. Off comes the towel and my now solid cock is exposed, no place to hide and I decide to attack. We kiss softly gently and work our way up to full sensual tilt. Sensing a shift in sexual tension she slides down and my cock disappears in her mouth…my balls get some good attention and I get the most wonderful and sensual OWO I have ever received…pushing all the right buttons, taking me to the edge and back…awakening the animal…so I grab the back of her head and she responds by letting me take charge and letting me slide my cock in and out of her mouth (no deep throat)...at the same time I am fingering that sweet delectable snatch. She is clean shaven and after licking her juices off my finger I decide I have to do some muff diving…oh and what a dive it was…very responsive and guided me to what she wanted…and because we connected so well I made her cum and got those cheeks nice and red. She then got on top and rode me silly…slow fast deep slow deep fast deep slow fast deep fast fast fast…sensing I’m close, we swap and I get on top of her, get those legs wide and start pounding her…and because she is so wet and oh so tight, I feel my balls tightening quickly and I let a huge load fly…I collapse all over her sweaty body…satisfied and spent. What a punt! Highly recommended and certainly money well spent.

Kristy thank you for a wonderful time, I will definitely be back xoxx

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-10 13:50:06

@H0neySuck3r - you are setting a new standard on reviews. Keep it up. Somebody give this man a Reliable Punter badge.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-06-10 19:29:03

Thanks @NotSoShyKev trying to do the ladies justice...and of course I want to be accurate coz all us punters need to have each other's backs!
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-11 10:51:36

@HOneySuck3r. Oh wow, what a review! Reading your very descriptive review has just made my mind drift off and it was like re-experiencing our erotic session, leaving my cheeks all red again !! I really enjoyed it love, and can't wait to see you again !! Kristy *kiss *kiss xxx
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-11 11:49:05

Yes Kristy, I have more in store for you during round 2!! See you soon babe xox
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-15 09:43:51

Look at original review below, went gold and decided to rate this sweet thing xoxx
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-16 09:43:35

@HOneySuck3r. You are just too kind! Thank you so much...wow, wow and wow!!! Kristy *kiss *kiss xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.