Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-17 21:03:02

Name: Kristy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Kristy's Full Profile]

I booked an appointment with this awesome lady on June 16. When I reached her place, she had some confusion about my appointment but then she handled it really well and did not leave me disappointed. Really happy that she spent the hour with me.

Her telephone manner was awesome and the place was nice and clean. The moment I saw her, I was stumped. She is so pretty yet so humble and respectful. I knew I had reached the perfect place.

I have been punting for a year now but all I can say is that she is the best lady in the business, she is so sexy and gorgeous that even now all i can think of is her and the beautiful time we spent.

Our session was very nice and relaxing. She blew me so well, i never had such a wonderful BJ ever. We kissed and kissed and kissed....... she provides the perfect GFE one can get and I can vouch for it. We chatted and kissed for a long long time and yet I wasn't content. She is the best kisser - well she complemented me for the same. :)

She blew me for a while I was all excited. She is nice and clean and shaven, I stroked her clit, kissed and rubbed it. I could see that she loved it and that turned me on. I entered her and boy-o-boy was her pussy tight! That was the best fuck I ever had. Then we jumped into the shower together.

All in all, she is the best in the business and she made me feel like a king, she is a true gem. Guys, do not miss out on this wonderful lady. I can say that you will not be disappointed at all.

Kristy, you are the best and i would definitely say that after a year of punting, I have found the lady whom I will always keep visiting. You will always be my destination.

Lots of love!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
putlocker1
putlocker1 - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-17 21:08:32

I booked an appointment with this awesome lady on June 16. When I reached her place, she had some confusion about my appointment but then she handled it really well and did not leave me disappointed. Really happy that she spent the hour with me.

Her telephone manner was awesome and the place was nice and clean. The moment I saw her, I was stumped. She is so pretty yet so humble and respectful. I knew I had reached the perfect place.

I have been punting for a year now but all I can say is that she is the best lady in the business, she is so sexy and gorgeous that even now all i can think of is her and the beautiful time we spent.

Our session was very nice and relaxing. She blew me so well, i never had such a wonderful BJ ever. We kissed and kissed and kissed....... she provides the perfect GFE one can get and I can vouch for it. We chatted and kissed for a long long time and yet I wasn't content. She is the best kisser - well she complemented me for the same. :)

She blew me for a while I was all excited. She is nice and clean and shaven, I stroked her clit, kissed and rubbed it. I could see that she loved it and that turned me on. I entered her and boy-o-boy was her pussy tight! That was the best fuck I ever had. Then we jumped into the shower together.

All in all, she is the best in the business and she made me feel like a king, she is a true gem. Guys, do not miss out on this wonderful lady. I can say that you will not be disappointed at all.

Kristy, you are the best and i would definitely say that after a year of punting, I have found the lady whom I will always keep visiting. You will always be my destination.

Lots of love!
Kristy
Kristy - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-22 11:37:44

@putlocker1. You are a very handsome gentlemen !!!! It is an extreme turn on for me when a man is a good kisser as your self and that of course led to the rest of our steamy session !!! Kristy *kiss *kiss xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-07 08:00:19

Spoke to Kristy before the booking to let her know what I was after, which was an hour long bj. She performed my request with eagerness and passion. What an amazing experience.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-07 13:05:42

@Acis1 - You are such a pleasant man! I loved our session, so hot and passionate !! You definitely made my day, and thank you for the review! Kristy *kiss *kiss xxx
PeterPpumpkin
PeterPpumpkin - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-11 11:21:30

Time for a return visit me thinks.
inthesouth
inthesouth - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-22 17:53:38

Hey Kristy, hope you are well! Just a quick message to say that I love the photoshoot! Incredibly sexy as always. R Xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kristy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-24 22:34:38

Kristy is a passionate lover with an awesome GFE.
She has a very outgoing personality that set me at ease with lots of playing and kissing.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-02 16:41:11

@JohnniJ. I do apologize for the late reply. Thankyou for the lovely review! I loved our time together and hope to see you soon... Kristy *kiss *kiss xxx
Kristy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-03 09:20:18

@PeterPpumpkin..... Me think so too! Kristy *kiss *kiss xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.