Liza - Re: Ratings
Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1866
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 19:37:52

On 2021-04-05 19:32:57 BurningMan said:
I am and i am not bothered about looks.
It is all about the fanatsy at that day.

If the service was oustanding or what i had in mind, the review will reflect that and i wont make mention of looks. I rate the service and my reviews reflect the service. Is she sensual, does she kiss well. Does she have a personality...

I agree with Liza.i would rather go a bit soft on the looks. In the end you have to make the choice; that choice could ruin someone livelihood. Rather rate the service....

However there are SP with photoshop pics. SP will only damage their own Brand and reputation.

Thank you Sir for your input. It's nice to hear your guys thoughts. We all want to be young, pretty face , no wrinkles, but we know we don't have that flawless beauty, so we try compensate with a friendly and willing attitude.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3869
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 19:39:10

On 2021-04-05 18:51:32 ShadowfaxCool said:
I had quite a conflicting punt today which reminded me of this thread. The lady's looks were just not my cup of tea at all (the profile pics looked very decent). Objectively I'd rate her looks a 1, but she was such a sweet soul I could move it to a 2.

That being said, she actually delivered a very steamy and passionate shag. However I would not return to her based on the looks.

I'm hesitant to leave a "no return & 2/5 for looks" review on her profile, because as I said she is a very nice person and delivered an excellent shag. I just feel like a "no return" would taint her profile, but to put a "yes" would be a lie.

Interestingly she has two reviews with 5/5 ratings for looks. And one of them from a prolific veteran punter at that! But ja, in this case I won't review. She doesn't deserve the stain of a "no return" review.

You would find it interesting to know that the scores when making dissisions do not weigh as heavy as what is written.

Scores are based on personal preference as per punter like what he finds to be attractive or what is private enough for him..( it is not given on a universal scale of 5 is front page vouge and 1 is paper bag material if Esa has a scale with description of what a 5 is and what a 1 is it might be more uniform when rating)

But what is written will make people look twice or think twice before making the leap.

So if you give a honest review about the session and and give flesh by written text to explain the score and still rate her a 1/5 for face and say you won't return because you prefer vouge model faces ..:)

I do not think it will be dishonest, mean or damaging.

What might be damaging is if the lady has an adverse negative reaction to it and lash out at you like we have seen many do in the past ;)

We all can't be perfect in every way for every gentleman that visit us.. that is impossible and very unrealistic;)

Giving honest reviews will make you a more credible punter to follow when punters are looking for honest reviews;)
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2825
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 19:43:29

@ShadowfaxCool -- I totally get what you are saying. Nothing wrong with how you feel or your decision not to review. It's your choice.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ratings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-05 21:50:37
Edited: 2021-04-05 22:02:14

On 2021-04-05 18:51:32 ShadowfaxCool said:
I had quite a conflicting punt today which reminded me of this thread. The lady's looks were just not my cup of tea at all (the profile pics looked very decent). Objectively I'd rate her looks a 1, but she was such a sweet soul I could move it to a 2.

That being said, she actually delivered a very steamy and passionate shag. However I would not return to her based on the looks.

I'm hesitant to leave a "no return & 2/5 for looks" review on her profile, because as I said she is a very nice person and delivered an excellent shag. I just feel like a "no return" would taint her profile, but to put a "yes" would be a lie.

Interestingly she has two reviews with 5/5 ratings for looks. And one of them from a prolific veteran punter at that! But ja, in this case I won't review. She doesn't deserve the stain of a "no return" review.

You could just leave an honest review and add this context. If another punter happens to share your taste in ladies' looks he might find this valuable. Different perspectives on reviews give a broader picture. If she's only being reviewed by guys who do find her attractive then that unintentionally paints a selective picture. As much as it's nice of you to think of her business, do think of the guy who's gonna spend his hard-earned money as well. Think about why you're leaving reviews. More so you might find you inadvertently help her, because clearly there are a lot of punters who don't care too much about what we might call mainstream standards of beauty for example - they may be reassured by judgments on her service because even a punter who didn't find her attractive left a happy camper.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 22:15:59

Quote....More so you might find you inadvertently help her, because clearly there are a lot of punters who don't care too much about mainstream standards of beauty for example - they may be reassured by judgments on her service because even a punter who didn't find her attractive left a happy camper. Quote

And that is the best compliment any SP can ever get;)

I know for a fact I ain't everyone's cup of tea when it comes to looks..;) and I am perfectly fine with that knowledge. Not every one is into redheaded 47 year olds that has some crows feet and a few pounds extra ;)

But judging by the pure state of enjoyment of a blowjob or an exceptional massage session or after spending a little bit of time in my company getting to know me...my looks really did not matter in the end;) 9/10 the fact that I don't look like a vouge model ads to the level of comfort for punters ...looks can be pretty intimidating to some:)

Lesley
Lesley - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 286
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 22:46:56

I think if you want magazine models, read magazines.

The esa rating is not for magazine models. Its for real people. Within esa. Apples with apples.

If you hold the bar for a five as high as that, you will not have many fives on here.

The rating is for real girls, on the esa site.

Now, Nicole Kidman is a five, but so is Catherine Jones. But they are not a five for everyone, some like fair skin, with big lips and eyes that smile with the mouth.

Some like small button noses with dimples and freckles.
Eye of the beholder is cliche yes, but be realistic.
Esa is not for super models, it is every day hard working women, many moms.

The rating is 1-5 within Esa. Compared with what else is on here. Not compared with superficial models who have been photo shopped and botoxed to perfection lol
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 22:56:17

If you give a girl a 3 or a 2 or a 1, that is how you much you felt attracted to her beauty. Be fair and at-least compare her to other girls in the industry and not to miss Hawaii bikini model on telly.

We are sensitive, yes, but that doesn't matter. A spade must be a spade.

Some men will settle happily for a pretty face with an average body, some for a perfect body and average face. Some won't settle if the can't have both.

We have to be realistic, not every man will find us to be a 5 face, then we have to work harder in other ways to keep them coming back. Compromise where there's a deficit. But a pretty face and I promise you this, doesn't get you repeat business.

A pretty face can get you a booking, it can't build relationships.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1071
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 05:46:03

"The better the service, the prettier the face"
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1713
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 06:14:27

I am not the prettiest girl, but I am lucky to have enough confidence with what I have. There's some things we can not change, or at least easily...face for starters.

Speaking for myself, I will not be encouraging anyone to rate my face in a certain manner. I don't know if you've noticed, but it takes just one "professor" tho rate a girl's face 2/5 then the chain starts. Yes, it's part of my job.... but some things can never leave your conscience.

I like to think I am a non-superficial person and I respect like-minded persons. Being a sensitive/petty person like me, if you rate my face some kinda way- boy, it's on!.

Let's try this.... if you ran into to me in a normal world, would you have had the guts to approach me?. Would you have been lucky?. Meh!, it doesn't matter now =D
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 06:21:19

On 2021-03-01 11:38:00 Bbw Nadia said:
Maybe guys rate ladies a 5 based on who he would attract in a normal social setting or according to how his own looks compare.

Good perspective. I for one get smiles from ladies here that I am pretty sure would not volunteer to spend time with me in the real world.

Looks is a funny thing. Its like a title or a Bently. It will buy you the first 15 seconds of airtime, but if in that you do not back it up with substance expect its value to be done for.

So if you give a low beauty rating to some it means they do not even get the airtime to show their worth.

Face and body are 2 optional categories. If I can't give a 5 without fear of it being subjective, I just leave it out.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.