Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ratings
Re: Ratings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-01 22:03:39

@Miss Red you do come across as quite pleasant company, just from your forum contributions.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 992
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 22:18:34

On 2021-03-01 22:03:39 modnarmodnar said:
@Miss Red you do come across as quite pleasant company, just from your forum contributions.

Agree.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-01 22:24:12

Thank you... ;) both of you.. now back to the topic of the thread please before someone accuses me of high jacking the tread;) ;)
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 06:22:43
Edited: 2021-03-02 06:23:54

I think miss Red and An/za is right, the rating is largely a reflection of how she made me feel. Beauty recommendation (rating) can be seen as the likelyhood of attraction. Nothing more offputting than a vogue face in a photo but then in real life that little "i know im pretty" smirk of condescention. Flipside is life in the eyes and a warm expression. Then who cares how high the cheekbones are?
Candy Kay @ Roxy's
Candy Kay @ Roxy's - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 16:51:27

Hey all

@Foofighter I've always interpreted the ratings as you described.

I usually get a 4/5 for body and 99% 5/5 for face. I think I have only ever received a 4/5 for face once in the seven years I've being working in industry.

No this is not my only profile. I can't mention others due to freeloading policy.

And I've always been grateful for the 4/5 for body cause honestly I would have thought 3/5 is generous. I'm not exactly a fucking runway model with a size 0 figure.

But I do cater for gentlemen with a sweet tooth, So you could only expect a full cream cake that's bittersweet xo

However my face I will vouch for as I've always looked after my skin with great care.

I actually went for Botox the very first time over the weekend and the doctor did not want to do injections.
He said I did not need it?

So overall he only ended up doing 4 injections to my forehead as a "preventative measure to ageing" as I traveled out with Uber all the way and made the appointment a week in advance so yea.....

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ratings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-05 18:51:32

I had quite a conflicting punt today which reminded me of this thread. The lady's looks were just not my cup of tea at all (the profile pics looked very decent). Objectively I'd rate her looks a 1, but she was such a sweet soul I could move it to a 2.

That being said, she actually delivered a very steamy and passionate shag. However I would not return to her based on the looks.

I'm hesitant to leave a "no return & 2/5 for looks" review on her profile, because as I said she is a very nice person and delivered an excellent shag. I just feel like a "no return" would taint her profile, but to put a "yes" would be a lie.

Interestingly she has two reviews with 5/5 ratings for looks. And one of them from a prolific veteran punter at that! But ja, in this case I won't review. She doesn't deserve the stain of a "no return" review.
Liza
Liza - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1865
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 19:16:02

On 2021-04-05 18:51:32 ShadowfaxCool said:
I had quite a conflicting punt today which reminded me of this thread. The lady's looks were just not my cup of tea at all (the profile pics looked very decent). Objectively I'd rate her looks a 1, but she was such a sweet soul I could move it to a 2.

That being said, she actually delivered a very steamy and passionate shag. However I would not return to her based on the looks.

I'm hesitant to leave a "no return & 2/5 for looks" review on her profile, because as I said she is a very nice person and delivered an excellent shag. I just feel like a "no return" would taint her profile, but to put a "yes" would be a lie.

Interestingly she has two reviews with 5/5 ratings for looks. And one of them from a prolific veteran punter at that! But ja, in this case I won't review. She doesn't deserve the stain of a "no return" review.

I get you! See the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is attractive to one isn't necessary attractive to another. Like you've said it's not fair on her to put a "no return", as all was too notch apart from her face. It's really ouch if you can't approve on your looks, yet you give your bestest and then get a "no return". Unfortunately then the Punters assume the worse of the lady and not for what it was- JUST her face. They sommer assume it's other stuff that the guy don't want to mention.

Punters: Please comment... Am I wrong or right? No offence taken.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1967
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 19:30:06

The past is setting the trend, with the general scores mostly 5, some SPs do take exception if not rated a 5. As face and body are optional scores , I prefer to not rate it.

At the end of the day, beauty is in the eye of the "beerholder", after a dozen or 2 even my "mother in law" becomes attractive.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 326
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 19:32:57

I am and i am not bothered about looks.
It is all about the fanatsy at that day.

If the service was oustanding or what i had in mind, the review will reflect that and i wont make mention of looks. I rate the service and my reviews reflect the service. Is she sensual, does she kiss well. Does she have a personality...

I agree with Liza.i would rather go a bit soft on the looks. In the end you have to make the choice; that choice could ruin someone livelihood. Rather rate the service....

However there are SP with photoshop pics. SP will only damage their own Brand and reputation.

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 19:36:14

On 2021-03-01 11:10:04 Liza said:
Rate me the way you really feel. That counts for me. I can only do my best, look my best, and treat each and everyone to the best of my abilities. I will not get offended. For Damm sure I can't be a 5/5 to a man liking a younger face. I'm almost 45.. So yes, it's ok. Rate me lower. What counts more to majority men is the way we make them feel,respect and the attention we give. I know lots and lots and LOTS of men overlook my stretchmarks and wrinkles here and there. Thank God for that thou.

Happy new month to all of you.

My rates for looks are not on what some consider beautiful, i like to think that beauty is within. If the experience is mind blowing surely that is the rating of 5, looks are secondary. You treat me right then you are beautiful and deserve a 5, you treat me like crap and i dont care if your a supermodel your looks are a 0

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.