Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ratings
Re: Ratings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-01 11:41:36

I get you Nadia. This is more about how ratings can be interpreted by other punters. I think "Service" speaks to what you're talking about. I've had some average looking girls give me out of this world service, and very pretty girls give me awful service. The service however shouldn't affect how I rate face and body, I try to be fair and "accurate" no matter what.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3526
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-01 14:21:16

I have one word..Vanity...

*having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth*

The level of vanity owned by a lady will determine her reaction to a honest lower rating.

The very vain ones will be insulted by being rated a 3.

The moderately vain lady will accept it with grace.

The one that owns absolutely no sign of vanity will find it to be a compliment.

As for punters rating...

Some rate by own personal standards and expectations not from what he thinks others will rate it.

Others will rate by popular industry standards making what others might think his deciding criteria when allocating the rate.

And this is the very reason some punters almost never review, because if they honest according to their personal prefferences and expectations someone is gonna take offense.. be it the lady or punters that disagree with him and they rather avoid it and only every review when someone honestly are a 5/5 in every aspect.

peterb
peterb - Re: Ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 403
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 14:53:15

So, I once was with a WG, after the session she asked me login to ESA as she had not seen her new pics, no data bla bla bla.

She then reviewed herself from my username...
BlackSea
BlackSea - Re: Reviews
Re: Reviews
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 15:07:27

I think the review system is of little or no use. The few Reviews I have done, I always try and be honest to myself, and most of those are decent reviews. My most recent punt was an absolute flop. I would have rated overall experienc a 1, but the vibes I got from the lady was 'post at your own peril'. Was proven to be right when she went after a punter for a mediocre review. Mine would have been worse.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2536
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 16:25:20
Edited: 2021-03-01 16:38:59

On 2021-03-01 15:07:27 BlackSea said:
I think the review system is of little or no use. The few Reviews I have done, I always try and be honest to myself, and most of those are decent reviews. My most recent punt was an absolute flop. I would have rated overall experienc a 1, but the vibes I got from the lady was 'post at your own peril'. Was proven to be right when she went after a punter for a mediocre review. Mine would have been worse.

All the more reason you should post that review so we can stay away.

I mean she gonna say you talking kak or call you names, so what? We'll make sense of it and know the facts.
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 16:33:20

I once rated a WG 4 for looks, and got a blast in my ear!!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2537
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 16:39:52

On 2021-03-01 14:53:15 peterb said:
So, I once was with a WG, after the session she asked me login to ESA as she had not seen her new pics, no data bla bla bla.

She then reviewed herself from my username...

Bloody hell. Did you report it or at least put a follow up comment on what happened?
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 17:07:12

Honestly I just check reviews to make sure I won't get robbed.
How the booking goes is never guaranteed. And ya, what is pretty to me might not be pretty to someone else. A wg who is rude today might be chilled tomorrow.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ratings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-01 18:11:18

The rating system can be a double edged sword because every now and then you get punters who believe there was a "bait and switch" whereas it's the reviews that misled him to believe that the said lady had certain physical and facial features.

Some punters don't rate face and body, so another punter can't really you hold to account for what he encounters upon arrival. I'm guilty of this, but I've only done so once since I started punting.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3531
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-01 20:43:37

Got 5s all around today;)

I by no means see myself as an all 5 lady.. but for a little while I was that to someone and it is a lovely feeling .. like getting your report card at school knowing you did your best but not being cocky and automatically expecting an A but hope for a B and ending up receiving an A+..,;)

Just once again proving my previous statement that guys rate face and body on personal preference and expectations.;) or that most men just pick 5 because they to scared or to gentlemanly to offend us ladies or other punters that disagree.

He is also a rookie punter and as he grows into punting life he will eventually learn to be a bit less generous a bit more critical :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.