Courtney
Courtney - Re: Why do men do this?
Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 13:40:48

On 2021-03-02 13:23:17 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:

I do apologise for my part in detainment of thread .;) Sorry..;) That said.. I do not apologise for my views or anything I have said.

The universe have ways of taking care of us.. maybe that punter was never meant to reach your door because the universe took it upon itself to keep you safe;)

Take care. Be happy and do you:)

@ Miss red, nor should you apologise for your views. In fact no one should. I appreciate how passionate you are.

@ john_adams i must admit, that it a truly terrible thing to do, and i can imagine the utter frustration and feeling of being completely let down. Its inexcusable to do that especially when you know that the gent is travelling so far. In my book the only valid reason for a cancellation in that circumstance would be corona, if she came down with a stomach bug or a very close person had just died. And even then you pick up the phone.
I still dont believe in tit for tat as being a solution, having been on the receiving end of it before in my personal life. I feel that it very rarely actually sends the message you think it is sending and also very rarely makes you feel better. Its not my style but i wont condemn or criticise
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why do men do this?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-02 13:56:54

On 2021-03-02 11:19:13 Cassanata said:
On 2021-03-02 08:37:25 john_adams said: @ Cas and red , so my behavior disturbs you ? but you say nothing about what Galaxy posted ?
you sleep with married men , wreck marriages when the wife finds out about it , destroy the children's lives who might be in that marriage and you want to point the finger at me for "having issues"

PLEEEEEEASE ! take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror before you start that BS , nobody on this site is a saint

On second thoughts, please carry on. It makes me feel good that I am not the biggest asshole on this forum.

Hahahaha
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1578
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 14:19:09
Edited: 2021-03-02 14:22:35

To the OP. I do not condone no-shows as it takes nothing short of being deceased to let a lady know that something came up, even if it comes a few days later.

I too had a lady ghost me a while ago and after we had a confirmed booking. No apology or explanation from her whatsoever despite me sending numerous messages. I don't get mad, I get even.
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 806
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 14:27:34

On 2021-03-02 14:19:09 eziguy said:
To the OP. I do not condone no-shows as it takes nothing short of being deceased to let a lady know that something came up, even if it comes a few days later.

I too had a lady ghost me a while ago and after we had a confirmed booking. No apology or explanation from her whatsoever despite me sending numerous messages. I don't get mad, I get even.

so Red and simps , where is the indignation now you two faced twits?
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 807
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 14:28:45

thanks EZ I was just waiting for a comment like that , I knew I wasn't the only , "give as good as you get" guy on the site
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10223
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 14:40:37
Edited: 2021-03-02 14:45:46

@John-adams shhh you have no peace shame hahaha,were you part of quiz/debates at school?

Honourable member

You are too much hahahaha
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-02 14:53:43

People often have no idea how unprofessional the behavior is (both punters & SPs). I had great respect for SP I had called given her reviews, spoke till I said I was at the gate then boom - voicemail. All they had to do was offer a decent excuse (or just reschedule) instead of me reversing out of there in shame.

I will make an effort to call to cancel if I cant make it because I don't want to be the one to take bread from an SP's hands.
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 15:03:22

On 2021-03-02 11:19:13 Cassanata said:
On 2021-03-02 08:37:25 john_adams said: @ Cas and red , so my behavior disturbs you ? but you say nothing about what Galaxy posted ?
you sleep with married men , wreck marriages when the wife finds out about it , destroy the children's lives who might be in that marriage and you want to point the finger at me for "having issues"

PLEEEEEEASE ! take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror before you start that BS , nobody on this site is a saint

I don't know who galaxy is and I have certainly not slept with married men or wrecked their marriages or destroyed the lives of any children in that marriage. I have slept with many MILFs though if that counts.

I'm no saint, never was and never will be. I have my own issues which I am aware off. You have a strong desire to punish, maybe you need to do some self-reflectionintrospection and look into that. I will be honest, I have entertained such thoughts before but its not the way I want to live my life, its not the attitude I want to have. I learnt from my own life experiences that there is no excuse for being a dick, and I'm always ashamed whenever I behave like a dick.

On second thoughts, please carry on. It makes me feel good that I am not the biggest asshole on this forum.

Hi Cassanata... I am Galaxy lol just thought I'd introduce myself #wink eye emoji
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-02 16:51:28

Can't believe Galaxy planted seeds on a dudes favorite rug! Bwahahahaha! That's pure genius!!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-02 16:55:35

On 2021-02-28 17:20:54 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said:
On 2021-02-28 08:10:57

I had a bf that cheated on me. He lived a very lavish lifestyle and as I learned about this and that they went away for two weeks holiday together, I let myself into his place with a packet of Garden Cress seeds. He had the most beautiful Flokati rug in his lounge that he absolutely loved. I poured the seeds, watered it for the next couple of days and he returned with his fling to a beautiful carpet garden lol carpet ruined of course.

I refuse to waste my energy on negative feelings and the only way I know to do that is to do something positive that will help me feel better lol and knowing how he would feel about the carpet being ruined did that for me ;)

Brilliant miss Galaxy, pure brilliance! Bwahahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.