Navigation
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Why do men do this?
Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 797
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 09:41:36

red you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and you are doing what many women do without realizing it, psychoanalyzing without the proper training

you know nothing about me , my past , who I am and yet you speak as if you do

do me a favor and go ......

FYI I would have stopped yapping to you losers a long time ago if it wasn't for a few private mails I got in which some girls asked me not to stop doing what I am doing here

TELLING IT LIKE IT IS !

Christopher Hitchens was not the only man who could give fools a "hitch" slap I am pretty good with it myself

and if you want more just keep going

btw at least what I do , I do for fun , you do it for money , how sad , now go and be judgemental somewhere else you old goat
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 798
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 09:43:50

@Saffron please read all the preceding comments , you fall into a conversation halfway without knowing what was said before

that just makes you sound really stupid
Saffron
Saffron - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 267
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 09:50:55

On 2021-03-02 09:43:50 john_adams said:
@Saffron please read all the preceding comments , you fall into a conversation halfway without knowing what was said before

that just makes you sound really stupid

You're a psychopath and a jerk with a toxic god complex.

The messages I read from you, how you refer to others as Beta males? Tell me, why do you think so highly of yourself and so little of WGs but yet... You're still on Esa looking to punt?
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 799
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 09:56:14

because my dear , I was referring to one specific WG not all of you
I was simply pointing out that she acts as if she is a "god" pointing out my flaws while she also had flaws

SAVVY ? do i need to draw you a picture ?
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 800
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 09:58:13

you see if you actually read all the comments like you are supposed to , I wouldn't have to explain the flow of conversation to you

READ!!!! before you comment , it saves a lot of argument
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 10:06:38

I strongly suspect as with @TreeStump...a rival WG...If a punter wants to see you ..HE WILL!...and if he has a timing issue...he will message or reschedule....(99.9% of the time)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why do men do this?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-02 10:45:28

I think some people are just like this as even WGs do this as well.

You shave chin, wax crotch, armpits, ATM run for cash, block diary, drive, arrive and then voicemail while you are calling from the complex gate (but you spoke 1min before), guards look at you funny, so you ask the person parked behind you to give you room to back out so you can leave.... got this from a Top 10 lady from here.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why do men do this?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-02 11:19:13

On 2021-03-02 08:37:25 john_adams said:
@ Cas and red , so my behavior disturbs you ? but you say nothing about what Galaxy posted ?
you sleep with married men , wreck marriages when the wife finds out about it , destroy the children's lives who might be in that marriage and you want to point the finger at me for "having issues"

PLEEEEEEASE ! take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror before you start that BS , nobody on this site is a saint

I don't know who galaxy is and I have certainly not slept with married men or wrecked their marriages or destroyed the lives of any children in that marriage. I have slept with many MILFs though if that counts.

I'm no saint, never was and never will be. I have my own issues which I am aware off. You have a strong desire to punish, maybe you need to do some self-reflectionintrospection and look into that. I will be honest, I have entertained such thoughts before but its not the way I want to live my life, its not the attitude I want to have. I learnt from my own life experiences that there is no excuse for being a dick, and I'm always ashamed whenever I behave like a dick.

On second thoughts, please carry on. It makes me feel good that I am not the biggest asshole on this forum.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3542
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 11:21:36

JA..telling others to read .. maybe read what I said...

Saying "it seems so" and saying "it is so" is two totally differnt things. I never said "you are"... I said .."you might" be..

Definitely not judgemental but definitely concerned and curios to know the thinking processes.

Stop being a jerk.. I never insulted you personally calling you names, why do you feel the need to do that to others.

john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 802
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 11:22:58

I was addressing an issue it was you two twats who started the personal insults so go f* yourself

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.