joka62
joka62 - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-25 08:40:12
Edited: 2020-08-25 08:41:35

In life ... when you help someone finacially, don't expect it to come back .. rather sleep with the knowledge knowing that you were able to help someone and your blessings are returned 10 fold ...

this is nothing about school fees .. nothing about screwing one over ...
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-25 08:51:07

On 2020-08-24 21:40:55 majorjohn said:
UPDATE!!!

She has phoned me to get my banking details to refund me the money. Thank you K!nky M!nx. I really appreciate the swift resolution of this issue. She was very professional and I respect her for it.

Wish we could have had better dialog on this issue earlier to prevent this public spat.

Proof will be in the pudding lets see if it hits your bank?
therodent
therodent - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-25 09:30:31

In the punting business there is no such thing as a lay buy (Scuse the pun). I will never hand out a single solitary cent upfront for anything in life. The rule always has been "payment for services rendered".

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6245
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-25 09:47:50

A little off topic.

Have you ever tried to do home renovations?
Then you will be up against the upfront 50% deposit brigade.
I NEVER ever use any of these 50% deposit companies.
I got a network of some wonderful guys who will do it for me.
Progress payments all the way until the job is completed. I supervise.
Phineas(plumber)
Peter(tiler)
Thabang( builder)
Hezekiel( Carpentry)
Rasta( Welder)

Grateful to these guys.

Blades
Blades - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 628
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-25 10:17:07

On 2020-08-24 22:05:25 Rossia said:
thank you for your entertainment we all had our say. And hope you feel like a fool now after exposing this good lady as you could had destroyed her business for a stupid money agreement . Money isn't worth to destroy a friendship in the end . Hope this lady will block you for life for this !

I don't understand...

It's not like this guy didn't try to get his money back or get what he paid for before turning to the forum.

Why should he feel like a fool?

Only after he came to the forum did the SP respond. Chances are that had he not posted this on the forum, he would still have been trying to get what was owed to him.

And then you say SHE must block HIM?

Was he at fault? How was he at fault? You pay for something, you get it. You don't get it, you get your money back. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Money isn't worth destroying a friendship? Honey, if there is shit in this world, you can be very sure that money is behind it.

As a person who always helped out "friends" financially in the past, I can't understand why the helper must always be made out as the asshole when the people who took the money and made commitments to pay you back don't honor their commitments and are called out on it.

There are two types of people in this world. Givers and takers. From people's responses on this thread it is obvious who falls into which category.
Sage
Sage - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1962
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-25 10:50:29

On 2020-08-25 10:17:07 Blades said:
On 2020-08-24 22:05:25 Rossia said: thank you for your entertainment we all had our say. And hope you feel like a fool now after exposing this good lady as you could had destroyed her business for a stupid money agreement . Money isn't worth to destroy a friendship in the end . Hope this lady will block you for life for this !

I don't understand...

It's not like this guy didn't try to get his money back or get what he paid for before turning to the forum.

Only after he came to the forum did the SP respond. Chances are that had he not posted this on the forum, he would still have been trying to get what was owed to him.

Was he at fault? How was he at fault? You pay for something, you get it. You don't get it, you get your money back. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Money isn't worth destroying a friendship? Honey, if there is shit in this world, you can be very sure that money is behind it.

As a person who always helped out "friends" financially in the past, I can't understand why the helper must always be made out as the asshole when the people who took the money and made commitments to pay you back don't honor their commitments and are called out on it.

There are two types of people in this world. Givers and takers. From people's responses on this thread it is obvious who falls into which category.

#loving truth
# bottom line
#payback the money
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10060
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-25 13:33:45
Edited: 2020-08-25 13:34:45

On 2020-08-24 19:56:24 eziguy said:
On 2020-08-24 17:54:09 Arhwen said: On 2020-08-24 17:17:36 elvand4r said: So I just have to say that in all my dealings with Ms Minx I have had nothing buy positive experiences...

What one always has to remember in these situations is that there are more than one side to the story...

Please lets not use words like fraud around a service provider unless it has been substantiated by an independent party... These things have the ability to destroy a career...

Just my 2c

Perhaps she can come and share her side of the story as this is a serious alteration.

I agree unless Joe has a problem with this too. :)

I do believe in giving people the benefit of doubt.

However the service Provider in question has failed to share her side of the story which makes me wonder had it been me. I would have responded promptly to this thread to give my side of the story provided the Sp in question has nothing to hide.

Though I must give her the benefit of doubt as she did damage control by contacting the punter in question a little late though bt rather late than never though we can only say for certain once she has honored her side of the deal. Though I do believe that she should have done the right thing from the word go and not just cold shouldered the punter as this would arouse suspicion in anyone myself included. Had she done that it would not have ended up on the public forum potentially damaging her credibility as a honest reliable service provider.

The question is did she contact him because of this thread. Is she really going to pay back the money.

Either way don't enter agreements if you have no intention of doing the right thing and honoring your agreements.

To those condoning this kind of behavior. I have to say it speaks volumes to the kind of person you are.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10061
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-25 13:47:13

On 2020-08-24 22:05:25 Rossia said: thank you for your entertainment we all had our say. And hope you feel like a fool now after exposing this good lady as you could had destroyed her business for a stupid money agreement . Money isn't worth to destroy a friendship in the end . Hope this lady will block you for life for this !

I don't understand...

# The ugly Truth!!!
# Im loving it!!!

#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-25 14:15:21

On 2020-08-25 13:47:13 Arhwen said:
On 2020-08-25 10:17:07 Blades said: On 2020-08-24 22:05:25 Rossia said: thank you for your entertainment we all had our say. And hope you feel like a fool now after exposing this good lady as you could had destroyed her business for a stupid money agreement . Money isn't worth to destroy a friendship in the end . Hope this lady will block you for life for this !

I don't understand...

# The ugly Truth!!!
# Im loving it!!!

Give this Lady a hand !!! Well said superbly stated.

Givers must know when to stop because takers have no limit.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 248
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-25 14:43:44

I don't understand...

I don't think too many old timers on this site take Rossia seriously. Too many incidents and a prior banning. Not the forum variety.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.