YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1111
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-24 18:06:24

On 2020-08-24 17:17:36 elvand4r said:
So I just have to say that in all my dealings with Ms Minx I have had nothing buy positive experiences...

What one always has to remember in these situations is that there are more than one side to the story...

Please lets not use words like fraud around a service provider unless it has been substantiated by an independent party... These things have the ability to destroy a career...

Just my 2c

Your experiences are your experiences. Consider yourself fortunate.

There's a popular WG who pulled a fast one on me last year. I thought about doing a post like this, but I figured what would be the point? Her regulars, which she has many of, would just jump to her defense.

So its a reality that some of your favourite WG's do things like this to certain clients. Whether it be out of desperation or some other reason, I don't know. But it happens.
p777
p777 - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-24 18:28:11

Sorry to hear but I know how you feel. Also happened to me during the lockdown. I will never make this mistake again, really thought I was doing well and I still think I did. Every one for himself, doesn't matter how difficult that person say he/ she is having.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 246
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-24 18:53:43

On 2020-08-24 18:28:11 p777 said:
Sorry to hear but I know how you feel. Also happened to me during the lockdown. I will never make this mistake again, really thought I was doing well and I still think I did. Every one for himself, doesn't matter how difficult that person say he/ she is having.

My thoughts exactly.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1044
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-24 19:30:02

That k!nky M!n , is still hot and sexy . People only talk good about her in Cape Town from what I heard . Did send few clients to her who wanted to go kinky ! And anyways she is smoking hot ! We all do mistakes in life but she is far from been a fraud !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-24 19:43:31

On 2020-08-24 13:34:25 majorjohn said:

In light of all this, I am done with this industry.

You're "done" with the industry but you didn't follow the basic rules of the industry. You're another excessively soft punter who got burnt because of your naivety.

What's funny is in other threads on the forum WGs are making it VERY CLEAR that they have no interest in being friends. It's the punters who keep insisting on reading more out of punts than what's actually there.

Learn from your mistake and stop allowing yourself to be exploited. Her interest in you starts and ends with your wallet. Don't hate the game or the player.
youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-24 19:50:12
Edited: 2020-08-24 19:50:23

Lol what does her being hot have to do with her scamming or reneging on an agreement?
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1231
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-24 19:56:24

On 2020-08-24 17:54:09 Arhwen said:
On 2020-08-24 17:17:36 elvand4r said: So I just have to say that in all my dealings with Ms Minx I have had nothing buy positive experiences...

What one always has to remember in these situations is that there are more than one side to the story...

Please lets not use words like fraud around a service provider unless it has been substantiated by an independent party... These things have the ability to destroy a career...

Just my 2c

Perhaps she can come and share her side of the story as this is a serious alteration.

I agree unless Joe has a problem with this too. :)
The Mistress
The Mistress - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-24 20:24:53

No that ant cool (ESA ) has to looking in to it ..why would one do that yet the punter has been helping you out in hard times and when you needed them to help you out ..

Sorry about that ..
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1640
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-24 20:25:11

If I have to use the word fraud, shit I will be rich by now. I had so many gents scamming me over this time. I did strip my moer but, I'm a women trying to make it. Yes I did say I will post the dude's number on the private forum, I just couldn't do it. Maybe they will come around. I'm like a button, we keep everything together xoxo
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Fraud alert regarding K!nky M!nx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1045
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-24 20:25:49

It's your own fault , you wanted to be close friend , friendship and money don't have nothing to do with her esa business , she still provide a service and get paid ,so what fraud is that ? I do feel for you as you did fall in love with this hot smoking kinky girl. Hope you learned your lesson . Next time when you borrow money , make sure you have it in writing signed by both of you with 2 witnesses . That way the problem will be solved in court with a lawyer :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.