ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Cum twice?
Re: Cum twice?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 12:00:15

On 2018-10-13 09:45:46 Need4Passion said:
Okay, need to resurrect this. Now I need a solution for real life. Life's gotten better on the sexual front and I can't keep up. Little man doesn't want to wake up and stay up as often as the women want it.

So now it definitely isn't about booking shorter sessions. I need to rise to the demand so to speak and while every other part of me wants to, the one important part refuses to play ball. I mean it get so bad that it goes down on its own while in the midle of pumping after the chick worked so hard to get it up. WTF? Thinking even some enhancers at this point.

A knowledgeable friend of mine (pharmicist) says the problem is most likely not physical but rather performance anxiety and the more you think about it, the worse it gets. Google has solutions.
Been there and its a kak feeling.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 14:22:46

If I think of it I have asulotion.
When we was on a outing the night and I had 5 to 6 beers. And if Im lucky to get something when whe arrive home, I can go on for 30min to an hour without cumming.
But dont think it will be pratical to visit the ladies with some alchol in.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 830
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 17:10:57

On 2018-10-13 10:01:35 punter001 said:
On 2018-10-13 09:45:46 Need4Passion said: Okay, need to resurrect this. Now I need a solution for real life. Life's gotten better on the sexual front and I can't keep up. Little man doesn't want to wake up and stay up as often as the women want it.

So now it definitely isn't about booking shorter sessions. I need to rise to the demand so to speak and while every other part of me wants to, the one important part refuses to play ball. I mean it get so bad that it goes down on its own while in the midle of pumping after the chick worked so hard to get it up. WTF? Thinking even some enhancers at this point.

Check your testosterone levels. Depending on age, nutrition and lifestyle habits can play a role. Just my 2c.

How do I check that? Thought about that and the lifestyle thing though socjust bought some testosterone supplements now and decided I need to start working out again which is what they're actually for.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 831
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 17:15:53

On 2018-10-13 12:00:15 ilovemywoozle said:
On 2018-10-13 09:45:46 Need4Passion said: Okay, need to resurrect this. Now I need a solution for real life. Life's gotten better on the sexual front and I can't keep up. Little man doesn't want to wake up and stay up as often as the women want it.

A knowledgeable friend of mine (pharmicist) says the problem is most likely not physical but rather performance anxiety and the more you think about it, the worse it gets. Google has solutions.
Been there and its a kak feeling.

Maybe that's it. I mean dreams are coming true here. Getting waken up at midnight for some action. Morning glory sex soon as we wake up and this dude wants to sleep but then when we give up and nothing is happening he rises again and then when trying to cash in on it,check falls asleep again.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cum twice?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-14 00:41:08
Edited: 2018-10-14 00:44:25

With me it's like this: I know the WG's didn't really open the door for me because they would love to have sex with me. But, I don't blame them, too many knocking fella's. However, I'm just there to entertain junior...
Round two, my thinking changes... Only thing that can put some fire back into my junior, is if he feels needed, and that don't happen with WG's.

I'm human, so guess this is normal to many... Why not try a lady who's into extreme girlfriend experience?
Climax
Climax - Re: Cum twice?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-14 00:52:35

And sometimes it's not about how many times you can cum, but how many times can you make her cum in a short space of time...

Love making it's not a marathon...Relax...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cum twice?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-14 02:11:27

[QUOTE;1501806;Climax] And sometimes it's not about how many times you can cum, but how many times can you make her cum in a short space of time...

Youre like an angel... ahhhh just reading this makes me feel better...
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Cum twice?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5310
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-14 06:17:26
Edited: 2018-10-14 06:19:31

On 2018-09-18 19:10:40 Need4Passion said:
So recently with more time on my hands, I've been booking hour sessions more often and kind of had the expectation that 2 rounds was on the cards. What I found was that the first round is usually over in 10 minutes and the little guy will not get up again in that hour.

How the hell do you guys do it? Any advice to remedy the situation or should I accept it and just book quickies and 30 minutes?

You should try my hour treatment Im sure i can entertain you for the entire hour ;) Just watch the clock so you are not late ;)
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 836
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 11:30:40

On 2018-10-14 00:41:08 TosKoppie said:
With me it's like this: I know the WG's didn't really open the door for me because they would love to have sex with me. But, I don't blame them, too many knocking fella's. However, I'm just there to entertain junior...
Round two, my thinking changes... Only thing that can put some fire back into my junior, is if he feels needed, and that don't happen with WG's.

I'm human, so guess this is normal to many... Why not try a lady who's into extreme girlfriend experience?

Guys, it not about wgs or punting anymore. This is real life gfs. No bookings, no hour limit but they like freaking nymphos that want it all the time and I can't get or keep the member up all the times. It's fine when he has a long rest, like a full day but the requirement is more like 5 times a day and this is were I'm struggling.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 837
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 11:34:00

On 2018-10-14 00:52:35 Climax said:
And sometimes it's not about how many times you can cum, but how many times can you make her cum in a short space of time...

Yes, I get that. Now I've resorted to using my other skills so the lady can get there but the lady wants the D. Toys, tongue and hand isn't enough. And I want to give it to her every time she wants it well except when she wants it 10 minutes later. That's just greedy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.