Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Cum twice?
Re: Cum twice?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5383
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 08:11:43

Most guys don't think they can...then magical things happen and the little guy is ready to go! ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cum twice?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-20 08:13:55

Lol miss V. I really struggle with that part!!!!!! Help plz.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Cum twice?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 08:28:16

On 2018-09-20 08:13:55 Waterbok83 said:
Lol miss V. I really struggle with that part!!!!!! Help plz.

I don't give my secrets away! It's not something you can do, but rather about my abilities! ;)
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 829
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 09:45:46

Okay, need to resurrect this. Now I need a solution for real life. Life's gotten better on the sexual front and I can't keep up. Little man doesn't want to wake up and stay up as often as the women want it.

So now it definitely isn't about booking shorter sessions. I need to rise to the demand so to speak and while every other part of me wants to, the one important part refuses to play ball. I mean it get so bad that it goes down on its own while in the midle of pumping after the chick worked so hard to get it up. WTF? Thinking even some enhancers at this point.
punter001
punter001 - Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 10:01:35

On 2018-10-13 09:45:46 Need4Passion said:
Okay, need to resurrect this. Now I need a solution for real life. Life's gotten better on the sexual front and I can't keep up. Little man doesn't want to wake up and stay up as often as the women want it.

So now it definitely isn't about booking shorter sessions. I need to rise to the demand so to speak and while every other part of me wants to, the one important part refuses to play ball. I mean it get so bad that it goes down on its own while in the midle of pumping after the chick worked so hard to get it up. WTF? Thinking even some enhancers at this point.

Check your testosterone levels. Depending on age, nutrition and lifestyle habits can play a role. Just my 2c.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Cum twice?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5423
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 10:02:28

On 2018-10-13 09:45:46 Need4Passion said:

Have pm you !!!
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Cum twice?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2817
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-13 10:47:00

If nothing happens you're welcome to try me once I'm in Joburg. I'm due for a visit soon.

I've helped a lot of punters get it up to stay up and up on the second round again. If you're not enough round 3 has its magical way of miraculously happening.

Just a suggestion.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Cum twice?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2818
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-13 10:57:34

But before we begin you will need to be open-minded and honest with yourself and trust me.

I'm an open book but will not say more for now, though a one on one session with me will do you wonders.

You will have a need4passion again...*wink*
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Cum twice?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1321
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 11:36:36

I always ask how many times I can cum. My regulars know me. I can do 4-5 times in 1.5 hours. So true that the first round goes like 10 mins. That's why I prefer overnighter.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 11:47:02

I also had that problem sometimes that its just going down. Luckly not everytime.
I also cant cume twise in an hour. Needs 1h30 to 2 to cum again. So I book my hour. Chat a few minitus. Explore each body. Go down on her, get a bj and then go full way. About 40 to 45 minutes. Then just relaxing 5 to 10 minutes with cuddeling. But must also say not with every lady. Depents on the mood and so on.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.