Need4Passion - Re: Cum twice?
Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 757
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 06:45:08

On 2018-09-19 06:32:08 JohnnyBGoode said:
Dear Need4Passion and others on the forum

My reply to this is linked to another thread (sorry dont know how to effect the link) on MGs who offer full house

Let us suppose that one of two solutions would help for you a) First prize - you cum twice b) Second Prize - the session stretches over teh full hour and you cum at teh end of the hour

Unfortunately (for me) I left my 30's behind in the last century but I did once manage to cum twice with a MG who offers full house (Lalaa) - we did the deed then she gave me a massage and to my surprise I became hard again and we managed round two

With other MGs who offer full house I find that the massage allows me to relax and establish a connection and that the deed is then so much better

In reply to the other thread there are a number of such MGs - when talking to them on the phone you can ask whether they offer full house

One venue where you are sure to enjoy yourself is the house in Moreleta Park with Naomi Jada Pearl and Lady Fire

Hmmm, I think you may be on to something. Usually the time after the first round is spent cuddling, sometimes dozing off a bit without anything substantial between another attempt. Then the wg tries to wake him up with her hand for a bit and that doesn't seem to work so we both just give up.

While on that mg recommendation, Arwhen was flippen amazing. She just knows or at least figures out what gets a guy going time after time. Doesn't stick to what she does but changes to what works for each individual and I had to check if I was getting OWO since the BJ was amazing and it was covered. Guess it does come down to some sterling women andvthe condoms they use. I think I should at least tske my own condoms in future like Featherlite or Real Feel to make it bit better in that regard.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 758
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 06:49:14

On 2018-09-19 06:01:08 Sandon said:

We are not sure what it is anymore, We got it from you that it last 10min and nomore.

I said usually. I don't mind one time in a long heated session but usually it's faster so was wondering if there's something I can do to at least cum twice if it's going to be that quick.
DropKick
DropKick - Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 06:52:36

With other MGs who offer full house I find that the massage allows me to relax and establish a connection and that the deed is then so much better

In reply to the other thread there are a number of such MGs - when talking to them on the phone you can ask whether they offer full house

Hear, Hear *loud applause* *whistle*standing ovation*

I've been trying to articulate this in vain here (other threads), and at a dead end. Who can you ladies and gents recommend?
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Cum twice?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2553
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 06:58:20

I do round 1, then massage and abt 30mins later round 2. You dont have to be humping the lady for the full hour.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Cum twice?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1404
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 07:03:29

Does not need to be an MG that offers FH, most if not all of the WG can do sensual massage as well, some even better than a few MG's.

Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Cum twice?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1758
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 07:11:46

Dear Need4Passion and others on the forum

My reply to this is linked to another thread (sorry dont know how to effect the link) on MGs who offer full house

Let us suppose that one of two solutions would help for you a) First prize - you cum twice b) Second Prize - the session stretches over teh full hour and you cum at teh end of the hour

Unfortunately (for me) I left my 30's behind in the last century but I did once manage to cum twice with a MG who offers full house (Lalaa) - we did the deed then she gave me a massage and to my surprise I became hard again and we managed round two

One venue where you are sure to enjoy yourself is the house in Moreleta Park with Naomi Jada Pearl and Lady Fire

I am happy to read this, warm kisses!

And yes I do try my best to satisfy every gent who visit me, I connect easily and I am super sensual lady!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cum twice?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 13:25:19

THAT IS SO TRUE!
Dublin
Dublin - Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 14:10:18

On 2018-09-18 20:18:46 JustJay11 said:
On 2018-09-18 20:14:14 jjsoap said: Does not mean because you pay, you need to "mount" the lady on arrival, leave that for the last 5 or 10 min of the session.

Use the first 40 odd minutes to engage in foreplay.

Also a viable option.

That is the only option. Take your time. Pleasure her. Let her pleasure you. Have lots of starters before the main event.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Cum twice?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 14:41:06

It takes me an hour to hour and half to cum again. So that means I must book 2hour sessions ....
I rather do 4play. Go down or her, she gave BJ .... have aex and thdn cuddle play the rest of the hour ..... and maybe some extra.
Lexus
Lexus - Re: Cum twice?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 531
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 07:55:29

On 2018-09-18 20:07:22 Need4Passion said:
On 2018-09-18 19:29:37 Lexus said: @Need4passion ..

A visit on the cards perhaps

There's always another visit on the cards for you babe . At least I don't have the 10 minute issue with you.

And that will never change. ..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.