Good day Gents, I'll be available this afternoon in Sandton. Please enquire within, also by...
If you haven't already bought content from me you are missing out!! I have the juiciest...
I'm available now for a Nuru Massage. Please call me for rates and availability.
Hi Ladies, I'd like to make an offer. I have my own private place. I want to share it with a...
Good morning gents I have very naughty content available a big variety of videos and photos lots...
Available today up to late. Also cum share a bubble bath with me after play. ( bubble bath is...
Hi Gents! Content Available, Please Support My Content Gents ... Kissed Tegan
Join me for a massage experience that will leave you hooked;). Available from 10am - 6pm in...
Regular Client Special I love seeing & pleasing My regulars All my services is 20% off...
Great quality and long videos. Custom made also available . Please whatsapp 0665578365
Today only... Let me unblock those clogs Available in Umhlanga today only For Sacred Tantric...
Haha Hi guys. I'll help you get through this Monday.. 20 videos only R150 0763733761
Come through and have an experience of the most amazing mouth drooling, wet session with your...
Treat yourself to any of my services to rid you of that lonely feeling, boredom or to satisfy...
Cum and enjoy my Specials and Combos on this Naughty Monday xx Dm me for prices Only for...
Good morning gents I'm available today and wil be running a specail on my 30 Min appointments......
Bj & Hand Play Special Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm 20 min 40 min Includes * Teaze...
Long Play Special Mixture Most of what i do 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours Includes *MASSAGE...
Near or far we should play... WhatsApp me for Exclusive offers :P Lets make those video...