Get MORE THAN *_90_* of my HOT *NEW pics* & *vids* + MY _CLASSICS_ @ONLY *R350!* AND...
Hey Gentlemen I have steamy and hot content at an affordable price. Purchase that content and...
Online Content available! Sexy,ebony and wet kitty kat available for your pleasure baby! Hit me...
New photo update coming soon.... Gold & cream... Your Sensual dream... Kylie @Elements...
I'm available now for some erotic Nuru Massage. Please call me for rates and availability.
Cumm and enjoy a double session with me and sexy Lizzy this week... WhatsApp 0665578365
Please support me with my naughty online videos. Great quality and running a special for...
Gents super delicious content available all my content is up close and u c all in my...
Hey Boys! Let's Have N@ughty Fun ... Two Sexy Milf's Available To Spoil You ... Kisses...
Hi Gents! Happy Monday Gents! I Am Running A Huge Special This Week ... Hr Sessions...
Hi Gents! Please Support My Content, Special Available Today ... Customed Content...
Hey sweetheart am available in braynston for nuru massage with some spices of your choice ..all I...
Good morning gentlemen! Happy hour is about to start at 11:00 and will run until 13:00! So get...
Hi gents, I will have special rates on all my bookings and online content today.. Please call or...
Hi Gents! I Am Running A Huge Special This Week ... Hr Sessions Tvls All Nighter's...
Hi Gents! Please Support My Content, Special Available Today ... Kisses Tegan
Hi there I offer a sexy sensual massage with a hand release. 30mins- R700 1hour- R1300...
Good day Gents, I'll be available this afternoon in Sandton. Please enquire within, also by...
If you haven't already bought content from me you are missing out!! I have the juiciest...
I'm available now for a Nuru Massage. Please call me for rates and availability.
Hi Ladies, I'd like to make an offer. I have my own private place. I want to share it with a...