Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Start your weekend the right way! Book in for the ultimate full-body de-stress massage and...
Enjoy a sensational bath experience with a full body exfoliating scrub before getting wisk away...
Sure the heatwave conditions is caused by this young lady. Nicole from Centurion is back and I...
Lucy, Debby, Peach are available in Constantia Park today
Kom ek maak jou stokstyf met my loslyf! Ek wil my lippe om jou tril vou terwyl jy my gwar eet!...
Spending some time on the forum one can't help but pick up on the diverse approaches by the...
Any clubs / venues planning on hosting a golf day this year. Please let me know I will be keen to...
You may Skype or phone sex with me now. Msg for more info. Xxxxxx
Birthday phone sex available. Nothing is better than some fun on my birthday xXx Shaz
Keep an eye naughty puss lovers.. I've done a video to add to my profile and also a gallery...
It's back to school and I'm ready to play with my boys on my playground. Special rates and...
This is a wg that has really been through the thick of it but sorted her shit out and moved to...
In Japan, in April. And get a hugely discounted rate. Kisses, Mynx
This one is for all the ladies out there!!! We ladies at Massageinc share a whatsapp group...
Hi there all I'm looking for my first shemale experience. Is there any recommendations of anybody...
I have been wondering what WG'S thoughts are on older punters? I am in my 60's and still punt...
Hi, So i was wondering if anyone have had a 3some with twins? Have always had the fantasy..
I am in need of 5 guys for my video on esa... 5 guys not camera shy please contact me to set...
Is there a list of anyone offering golden showers in jhb? ESA Tip: would be nice to have a...
I am currently in the process of organizing a gang bang, and would appreciate as much feedback as...
Ek soek asb n dame wat my privaat dele behoorlik kan wax? Enige voorstelle asb in PTA maar indien...
It's back to school and since January is a long month I have decided to a budget Express for the...
Life is like sex...you can lie back and let it screw you..OR... you can get on top and ride the...
Hi We looking for a couple that offers a sensual massage for couples.. Jhb area Must be clean...
Good day I require a professional massage with lots of fun and touching and kissing and...