Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Services Available Discreet and 100% Guaranteed to get what you see xxx
Running a special on pre-recorded and custom made content, massages and Greek. Open for enquiries...
Morning gents come and spoil yourself with me allow me to satisfy your sensual needs with an...
HI I lam looking for a girl ... that likes cuddling , kissing , muffing .... I like touching...
I have not seen her profile for a while. Anyone know if she has taken a break or has she left the...
Work may be sending me to beautiful CT for a few days soon, although unconfirmed. I would have a...
Dear punt I want to inform u that from now on i will only take appointments via email...
I want.. The slow kissing then the passionate kissing, then the pulling closer, the neck kisses,...
Hi there Gentlemen ! Double Delight with Melissa and me ... Sensual massage and Naughty...
Morning gents. Its Monday special R450 for an hour. Double R900. Come and enjoy. Xx
Hi R450 30m. R550 60m. 9am to 8pn. Phone for more information or to make a appointment....
Good evening i need a place in tableview or milnerton to stay and work from i can afford 2200 a...
So ladies I have a friend he is relatively younger than me...I have taken him to visit...
Hey guys.. So... pretoria's most adored Abbby is joining me in durban North today...who would...
Please don't invite me for a lunch and expect a free fuck. To be BLUNT. MY TIME EQUALS MONEY....
Hey which girl do you think gives a great foot fetish service in JHB.
Hi guys, I am running a special today. First 5 callers will receive a R100 discount on your...
Lady Lexi Tiffiny Dessert Black Diamond Brown Sparkles Bubbles Sugar Miss B they all available...
Hey there people. Can sum 1 plz help with mandy from menlyn details plzzz. Im not an gold member
Hi ladies and gents, I'm in Cape Town, being calling ladies all evening but no answers from...
There's a handful of punters who are religiously engaging in writing nasty comments about SP's...
Hi any recommendations for a good thai massage in jhb right now ? Doesnt have to be from a thai...
How bad is the punting in durban? Got a job offer there but reluctant to take it due to the...
Why not end your sunday lunch with some erotic phone sex as desert. Add me angels xXx Shaz